Browse Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics Companies in Bellevue, Washington

Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

Banfield Pet Hospital

1.8 (416 reviews)
    • www.banfield.com

"Never been examined before except when she had a dental. Your policy made it very hard to schedule an exam. I also need to talk to the vet during the exam. I am a vet tech and know what questions to ask"

Read All 1758 reviews Customer Service

VCA Animal Hospital

1.9 (167 reviews)
    • vcahospitals.com

"Poor care of my Fur Babies surgery. I wrote a review yesterday and it will not let me in. Please help."

Read All 461 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vetco Clinics

2.0 (156 reviews)
    • www.vetcoclinics.com

"I actually spoke to a person when I was told you only email. I couldn't access my dog's records. Found out rabies shot is only good for a year. Who knew? Whoever the petvetclinics.com rep who talked to me was pleasant and glad to..."

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

Seguin Animal Hospital

• www.seguinanimalhospital.com

"Do not take your pet to Seguin Animal in Seguin, Tx. Dr. Bill Campaigne could not care less about you or your pet! I spent good money there and got a whopping 1 1/2 minutes with the Dr. He was in a huge hurry, he was very..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Frontline Plus

1.6 (53 reviews)
    • frontline.com

"Paid $76.00 for 8 dose box of frontline plus for dogs 45-88lbs. My dog weighs 75lb. Put on as directed to on back of neck on skin. Waited 3 weeks and put on another dose because still had fleas. Used 2nd dose on him, but still..."

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service

DNA My Dog

1.8 (12 reviews)
    • dnamydog.com

"My advice to any person who is foolish enough to buy this, you are an idiot! This is a Fraud, This is a lie, a scam, and should be avoided at all costs! If you know anyone who is about to order this, stop them as fast as..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Bluepearl Veterinary Partners

1.5 (108 reviews)
    • bluepearlvet.com

"I took my dog to BluePearl since she had ingested something after seeing 2 other vets. I was told, at the time, she needed immediate surgery and only BluePearl was able to do such surgery. It cost me more money than anyone could..."

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service