Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Bellevue, Washington

Jewelry and Accessories

Thegiftnecklace

1.4 (24 reviews)
    • www.thegiftnecklace.com

"I received someone elses puzzle today after waiting 6 weeks !!! They have ours and we have theirs ; quite disappointed to say the least !!!!!! Please kindly advise !! It has our saying and the wrong family"

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (746 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"I did talk to a customer service girl. I didn't realize I had to pay over $300. to by a train set. Had I understood I had to pay a $100. per engine, 2 cars to buy. I would not have bought it. I thought it was $100.00 a set, I did..."

Read All 1591 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tacori

2.1 (10 reviews)
    • www.tacori.com

"no crunch wrap. Cold food. Cold chulupas cold tacos. Cold potatoes. I asked for fresh food. Got cold food and no answer at restaurant"

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Perfect Watches

2.1 (80 reviews)
    • www.perfectwatches.info

"SAME AS THE OTHERS, I SUBMITTED AN ORDER, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS ANSWERING QUESTIONS QUICKLY-BIANCA OR AMY-
    WANTED MT TO USE WESTERN UNION AND SEND MONEY TO SOUTH AFRICA TO OYAMA NAMHLA
    MU DUMB *** SELF FELL FOR IT! ONLY REASON WH..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Littman Jewelers

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.littmanjewelers.com

"I have called numerous times since this happened. Opened cases for resolution, no resolution. I went in for a reset. The diamond I came in with was an excellent cut, color and one feather flaw on the side. Well the person doing..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Le Vian

2.1 (63 reviews)
    • www.levian.com

"Well, I talked to customer service at Kay's and at LeVian. I still do not have my ring back and I go on vacation next week. At this point, my ring has been in Kay's hands since April 21st. It's unacceptable. I am requesting some..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

Joe Kassab Jewelers

• Jewelry and Accessories

"Joe Kassab Jewelers at Clackamas Town Center, Happy Valley, Oregon, does not honor their work that is "guaranteed for life". 15 to 20 years ago, my daughter gave me a pair of Diamond stud earrings for Christmas. Not real..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Icing

1.9 (23 reviews)
    • www.icing.com

"The cashier was rude and service was poor and the store is not clean and I will not be back no thank you"

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Claires

1.9 (213 reviews)
    • www.claires.com

"Was sexually harassed and touched at work.manager notified. No resolution. Was asked to work with the person neext shift. Global news notified. Lawsuit will start. Ridiculous disgusting professionalism."

Read All 385 reviews Customer Service

Belden Jewelers

1.8 (15 reviews)
    • www.beldenjewelers.com

"They lied about the rewards I was going to be able to use then when it came time to my fiancé and I to use the rewards on our wedding bands they gave us such a hard time so I ended up returning everything and asked for the all my..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service