Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Bellevue, Washington

Jewelry and Accessories

Zales

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"Purchased anklet that was shipped May 10th and received May 12th. Today June 13th it broke I would like a full refund and it seems impossible. This is totally unacceptable in my opinion. Order # 100001****4192"

Read All 502 reviews Customer Service

Otticanet

2.5 (67 reviews)
    • www.otticanet.com

"I dont know why this occurred but I've been blocked out. It says forbidden when I try to get in. WEIRD."

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jared

1.7 (216 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"In February of this year I had spinal surgery, I call Jarrett's to let them know that I would not be able to pay because I was no longer working because of the surgery, 2 of the customer service reps put me in a payment program,..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

Piercing Pagoda

1.8 (143 reviews)
    • www.pagoda.com

"On Fri June 11 in Greenville Sc at the Haywood mall i goes to do a return which would have been 106.45 something in that nature so i pick out something else which the necklace was 54.99 the ring was 39.99 and bracelet was 39.99..."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"I supposed to receive in my order 4 silver girl charms and instead I receive 4 gold rings"

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

Liquidation Channel

3.1 (114 reviews)
    • www.liquidationchannel.com

"I shop a LC. I am not rich., so most of my purchases are under $20.00 i have received pendants and the chains were tangled. I think they could secure them better, however all the handling and banging around from shipping..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

PrimeStyle

5.0 (70 reviews)
    • www.primestyle.com

"Unauthorized transaction of $25.oo from prime video."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (416 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"I paid for a bracelet thru Credit One Vusa. My bank says you are paid. You say you were not. No one is responding to my issue
    Was on your chat now site. Got disconnected
    urwinmeyer35@***.com
    310 702 ****"

Read All 758 reviews Customer Service

Jewelry Room

3.2 (134 reviews)
    • www.jewelryroom.com

"BullshitStill have not recieved 2 rings its been a couple months and tracking number says unavailable. There no phone to get a hold of anyone. I just pissed off and want my money back."

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service