Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Bellevue, Washington

Hotels and Resorts

Shell Vacations Club

1.7 (26 reviews)
    • www.shellvacationsclub.com

"It was an extremely hostile work environment, and we were encouraged to lie outright to the members ALL THE TIME"

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Pueblo Bonito

2.3 (51 reviews)
    • www.pueblobonito.com

"RUN....Do no give them a dime. THIS is a scam. They not only stole our money but they tried to swindle another $2000.00 from us when we did make a reservation. they cancelled our contract and are refusing to give us back the $ we..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Monarch Grand Vacations

1.6 (27 reviews)
    • www.monarchgrandvacations.com

"I called for a new card but never got one 0r an answer I also asked about a new book of locations but no answer so I do not expect much from this waste of my time . If I sound mad well yes I am."

Read All 159 reviews Customer Service

Leisure Link

"On Nov. 30, I made reservations for 2 nights accommodations in
    Yellowstone Nat'l Park for July. I was told when I went on Hotels.com that "don't worry, no money will be taken. You will pay
    on your arrival date". 3 days later, D..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Hotels Com

1.7 (644 reviews)
    • www.hotels.com

"I'm a hotels.com member, I tried calling for 2 bookings for over an hour since I was the road &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; every single time I called 4 times! Your animated system has a bunch of useless options except what matters..."

Read All 1414 reviews Customer Service

Hilton Honors

2.3 (26 reviews)
    • www.hilton.com

"Call centers offshore and no one speaks English or has any training. The website is poorly designed and you get zero customer support."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Hampton Inn

1.8 (61 reviews)
    • hamptoninn3.hilton.com

"My name is Ramon Romero. My family and I booked three rooms for a one night stay at Hampton Inn &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Suites Portland West located at 1210 Brington ave Portland, ME 04102 for the night..."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Festiva

1.9 (127 reviews)
    • festiva.com

"Rented a timeshare week in Ocean City, MD. The resort was rundown and dirty. We didn't even stay and contacted Festiva about my displeasure and no reply. Bad service and properties are sub-par at best."

Read All 451 reviews Customer Service

Best Western

1.9 (156 reviews)
    • www.bestwestern.com

"A guest booked a room through getaroom and getaroom did not provide the hotel with a credit card number. I have tried to call getaroom to get a credit card number to take care of the reservation but I have been on hold for 2..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Astro Inn

5.0 (1 review)
    • astroinn.com

"Astro motel near Myrtle Beach South Carolina was disgusting! Spiders crawling all over the first four rooms we tried staying in. The last room had no spiders but instead huge cockroaches. They refused to refund my money after..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service