Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Bellevue, Washington

Hotels and Resorts

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (299 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"We are platinum owners for over 19 years. I read about all the problems people have with bluegreen and I can honestly say I we have never experienced any problems. I nean none!!!!!!!!"

Read All 992 reviews Customer Service

Baymont Inn And Suites

1.7 (333 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"The owners have no compassion we work for them we are too sick to work so they said we had to get out of the motel they are cheap there is mold in the motel there's mildew there bugs and they won't do nothing about it do not stay..."

Read All 497 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts

1.7 (319 reviews)
    • www.wyndham.com

"We were misled into buying this timeshare. They put a cease and desist on our account for some reason and then refused to speak with us. They use legal court terms to scare clients into upgrading or making payments. I haven't paid..."

Read All 623 reviews Customer Service

Vida Vacations

2.4 (104 reviews)
    • www.vidavacations.com

"Thank you, all is fine. All is fine, no problems. Thank you, all is fine, no problems. Thank you.
    Ok."

Read All 274 reviews Customer Service

Value Place

1.8 (63 reviews)
    • www.valueplace.com

"Called from the highway to confirm my reservation ( 9:23am) told the staff we had been driving all night and wanted to know if we could check in once we arrived. Got to the motel @ 11:38 and was told that I had to wait until 3pm..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Travelodge By Wyndham

1.4 (30 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"We stayed at Travelodge Grand Junction Colorado. The bed smelled like smoke and the sheets were not clean. Food crumbs were under the bed and on the floor and the bathroom was dirty. The chair looked like it was picked up from..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

TLC Resorts

1.7 (50 reviews)
    • www.tlcresorts.com

"Went to timeshare briefing and was promised accessibility to resorts and that it would be an enjoyable experience. Thought it was under the label of Bluegreen. Found out that Bluegreen has no ties to this company or deal with..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Timeshares By Owner

2.0 (14 reviews)
    • www.timesharesbyowner.com

"TSBO is nothing but a SCAM. You get lured in with all kinds of promises as to how quick they are going to sell your timeshare.Then you start getting calls, each time someone different and before the end of the conversation it..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

The Grand Mayan

2.1 (22 reviews)
    • www.thegrandmayan.com

"Months in advance I called the reservation line of Vidanta of Mayan Palace to make a reservation for me as an owner of my time share. I was informed that I first needed to pay for the year's maintenance fee of $676.79 which I did..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

Sugarloaf Mountain Motel

• www.sugarloafmountain-motel.com

"I've been to the Sugarloaf Motel in Bend Oregon five times in the past year and a half and I'm going back again this weekend. I've always had a clean room and they've even managed to find me a room when I've ar..."

Read 1 review Customer Service