Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Bellevue, Washington

Hotels and Resorts

Motel 6

1.8 (1,282 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"After front desk clerk couldn't give me answer about me showing 2 pieces of id and wanting to show all my id or credit cards showing more proof of who I am she simply told me No my id wasn't sufficient enough and needed someone..."

Read All 2009 reviews Customer Service

InTown Suites

1.7 (158 reviews)
    • www.intownsuites.com

"After we had to evacuate our room because the above floor's toilet sewage was overflowing until the ceiling in my room had fallen into my own onto my luggage and belongings, we were put into a room with no working fridge and told..."

Read All 308 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Westgate Resorts

1.9 (241 reviews)
    • www.westgateresorts.com

"I and my family came to the vacation villas resort and when we arrived there August 27th for a week the unit was dirty and hair all over the bathroom floor and the kitchen was dirty and we couldnt sleep at night because of the..."

Read All 641 reviews Customer Service

Silverleaf Resorts

1.8 (337 reviews)
    • www.silverleafresorts.com

"I called Silverleaf Resorts using the phone number provided. The computer operator said there were 27 calls ahead of me and suggested I email their info email. I did and I didnt mention Pissed Consumer. I told them I was buying a..."

Read All 1091 reviews Customer Service

Summer Bay Resorts

1.8 (31 reviews)
    • www.summerbayresort.com

"They sold one plan. Deliver, another, and wount care to cerrect."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

Spinnaker Resorts

1.9 (150 reviews)
    • www.spinnakerresorts.com

"Spinnaker called and i paid 100. for a vacation package and told them that my wife had died they said that i could have the package. Now trying to activate my time im told that i can not have it because i am a single male. but..."

Read All 358 reviews Customer Service

La Quinta Inn

1.9 (429 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"Made reservations for 2 rooms for 9-12-2021 also 1 room for9-13. Hotel canceled room for 9-13 said we were a no-show because didn't check in again on the 13th Noone said to check in for the second night. Room was paid for thur a..."

Read All 708 reviews Customer Service

Red Roof Inn

1.7 (311 reviews)
    • www.redroof.com

"Room odor...dirty bedding..sheets were stained...changed bed 3 times..sheets were stained and bath mat had grease stains...talked to manager next morning..she could only ondoffer half of room rate returned...this was very..."

Read All 461 reviews Customer Service

Extended Stay America

1.8 (187 reviews)
    • www.extendedstayamerica.com

"I have already called corporate. The GM and employee I have a real legitimate complaint and are friends. So happens the district manager is also friends with the two people as well. Without investigation though they said they..."

Read All 246 reviews Customer Service

Econo Lodge

1.6 (197 reviews)
    • www.econolodge.com

"So im writing this email because i recently stayed at this hotel. On the 11th of September in a specialty room. I choose this hotel because it was the only one in the area that had the room i was looking for. At the time of..."

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service