Browse Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Companies in Bellevue, Washington

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

LabCorp

1.7 (861 reviews)
    • www.labcorp.com

"The lab is definitely understaffed! Even though I checked in online, after about 45 minutes of not getting a text, I went inside. The line of people said they weren't taking people by appointment, just wait inline. So why do you t..."

Read All 1526 reviews Customer Service

Davita

1.8 (308 reviews)
    • www.davita.com

"Well the center is not run right very unorganized by a person named Vince of the director of the center he don't know if he's coming or going he's confused the social worker is never there you can't talk to her and when you do..."

Read All 487 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Elmhurst Hospital

2.0 (26 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"I contacted the hospital about a billing issue which they resolve I have no idea why the state came up *** consumer I was never pissed Ive never been unhappy with Albert"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Csl Plasma

2.1 (574 reviews)
    • www.cslplasma.com

"This place is a joke. It is understaffed standing only for well over 2 hours. No chairs. Not equipped for disabled. They try to get You refer people for a 150$ referral fee and the they don't pay you when you ask staff they tell..."

Read All 881 reviews Customer Service

CareNow

1.7 (75 reviews)
    • www.carenow.com

"COVID-19 tests are available at no cost nationwide at health centers and select pharmacies. The Families First Coronavirus Response Act ensures that COVID-19 testing is free to anyone in the U.S., including the uninsured. Addition..."

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service

Visiting Angels

1.7 (90 reviews)
    • www.visitingangels.com

"For one week of service the cost was $1,906.71 or $4,032 a month. Many of the angels came early and left early which put a burden on the husband when the purpose of the angel service was to stay consistently with the bedridden..."

Read All 217 reviews Customer Service

The Vancouver Clinic

1.8 (40 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"I am beyond appalled with TVC. I have been trying to get copies of my child's medical records for 3 months now. I have followed all of their processed by having my child email them, call them, stopped in twice to sign release..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Strax

• www.straxrejuvenation.com

"Terrible !! Chop shop is what they are my twin sister and I got our eyes done and here 4 years later we still havent saved enough money to get them corrected of course by a reputable doctor..my sisters doctor was dying of cancer..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Scott Newman Plastic Surgeon

• Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"My experience with Dr Scott Newman started out okay I've used him before for a breast augmantation and it turned out fine. But when I asked him about doing a consultation with him about possibly doing a labiaplasty procedure I wis..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Peake Dental

• Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"Called 1800 Dentist for an emergency extraction. They set me up with a doctor in the general area. I went to the office not only to be there for an hour, BUT wasn't even able to have to extraction done. That wasn't even the bad..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service