Browse Dealers Companies in Bellevue, Washington

Dealers

Byrider

1.7 (635 reviews)
    • www.jdbyrider.com

"Hello I financed a vehicle from you all back in 2016, I was a first time buyer in desperate need of a car. I got a 2004 Ford Taurus with the warranty paying $500/month for an old car that wasnt worth $12,000 just for it to break..."

Read All 1515 reviews Customer Service

Drivetime

2.8 (361 reviews)
    • www.drivetime.com

"Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out. We would be happy to provide you with any documents you need related to the vehicle you purchased from DriveTime.
    To best assist, please contact my team, Customer Relations, at (888) 290-0148, and..."

Read All 919 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Carhop

1.4 (202 reviews)
    • www.carhop.com

"Ive had my car in the shop for a week they did nothing to it but erase the codes!!!!!! I need this issue resolved now!!"

Read All 557 reviews Customer Service

Clay Cooley

1.6 (171 reviews)
    • www.comeseeclay.com

"Battery not connected cable came off stuck in a parking lot first nite, two door sensors not working for keyless entry the car said only 4000 miles on it . There was a damaged cover box underneath at with a big hole unit , a..."

Read All 346 reviews Customer Service

Us Auto Sales

1.7 (218 reviews)
    • www.usautosales.info

"My car payment is due I'm trying to use the the 24-hour override code and it is not letting me crank my car I have to be to work I'm late now and it will not let me crank my car I need someone to call me ASAP"

Read All 341 reviews Customer Service

Carmax

1.9 (384 reviews)
    • www.carmax.com

"I received a call from Sam at Corporate. Said he'd look into and get back in 24 hrs. 6 days later not emails, no phone calls. They're no better than the Norwood Office about making promises. I also talked to Ariel, said call me..."

Read All 1236 reviews Customer Service

Xcite Motors

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.xcitemotors.com

"Recently bought a Audi A4 in March of 2017. Problems: SOLD ME A CAR WITH..... NO OIL in CAR.... factory recall on engine pistons, $7k extra. SUPER-GLUED my driver's side mirror on, never mentioned this. NO AC in car, did not..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Prestige Auto Westport

• www.prestigeautomart.net

"You sold me a lemon you knew it and refused to give me my money back or take the car back! Motor blew within the first few weeks I had car and that was only the beginning. Have spent $3,000 and is in shop for another $2,500! You..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Midway Nissan

1.9 (7 reviews)
    • www.midwaynissan.com

"RIP OFF ..Service is pathetic , all they want is to rip you off , looks like they have a service quota just like sales quota. I went to this dealer to get discuss over heating issues with my car , they made me sign this paper for..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service
  • "Took my new veloster turbo in for oil change. They gave me my first door ding and refuse to fix it because I work everyday and couldn't bring it in until my next oil change date. WTF?! I thought I was leaving my car with a..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service