Browse Companies in Bellevue, Washington

Dennys Restaurant

2.2 (569 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.dennys.com

"i went to the location in Turlock ca on lander avenue at 09:38pm on 10/23 i placed an online order and the manager there was extremely rude and unprofessional i called at 9:57pm to as for items missing. half my order was missing..."

Read All 1243 reviews Customer Service

Cnac Financing

1.4 (373 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.cnac.com

"Hsy i tried calling in i have a payment and i started a job and it only payed me 100. If u can take 100 till i get paid let me know if not I'll won't be able to pay it till Nov 1st"

Read All 756 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1,312 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"I placed an order that was to be delivered on Oct. 22 (this is 12 weeks from the date I ordered). I never received the order and called on Oct. 23 to inquire. I was told it was on back order and should arrive in 32 weeks. I..."

Read All 3372 reviews Customer Service

Telebrands

1.9 (400 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.telebrands.com

"I just opened my 75 feet new pocket hose brass bullet. It is leaking from two places!
    I have two more 50 feet and 100 feet I am very happy with those!"

Read All 2336 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,939 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.popeyes.com

"We paid 23.95 for chicken that was not done ...told us to bring it back it back when Dee got to work at 11:00.We did and the kept my receipt and all food . Please call me"

Read All 4835 reviews Customer Service

Netspend

1.5 (1,307 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.netspend.com

"I called the customer service I need to speak with a representative for the reason that they declined my card I did not get the new one my name elmer rodriguez 12 cannel sc greeville 29611 I need my money that I have with you or..."

Read All 2626 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,607 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Corporate should have asked the customers before deciding to take away salads because Wendys never did and if Wendys can sell salads then why cant McDonalds sells salads.
    This its defeating the purpose because your employees are ha..."

Read All 5068 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1,120 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"Partial power loss, no signal! I've not had long but not liking it. Not recommended. Eighty words. It doesnt take 80words!Wasting my time again!! Gonna have to do something!! Sure I cant get out of my contract but more ways than..."

Read All 2842 reviews Customer Service

Clear Internet

1.9 (57 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.clear.com

"Clear was a great service with great rates until sprint come along ripped everybody off. Just like thier phone service. I knew when spint take over Clear was screwed over for life. "

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

Carhop

1.4 (203 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.carhop.com

"I am a current customer that is just about done paying the loan off. I have received many emails saying I was a VIP and eligible to trade or buy a new car from them. Very low down payment the first time around, perfect payment..."

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service