Browse Companies in Bellevue, Washington

FedEx

1.4 (2,897 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"This is the worse shipping company ever, please be aware and avoid fedex. I paid for rush shipping and on the date is was suppose to be delivered they just changed the delivery date after I was charged. No one alerted me. Tried..."

Read All 6360 reviews Customer Service

DressLily

1.8 (1,786 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.dresslily.com

"Please can you help me I order on 8 6/2001 and still have no delivery please can you send me my order and email back as this it stupid 3 mouth for my order please email back thank you Sylvia"

Read All 3455 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,613 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"I ordered from store at 30336 9 Mile Road, Farmington Hills, Michigan. Texted me when my order was ready so I drove over for contactless pickup. I waited over 30 minutes for my order to be brought out to my car. I went into the..."

Read All 4559 reviews Customer Service

Dennys Restaurant

2.2 (568 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.dennys.com

"Kept hanging up on me when I was calling to place an order I even Harold up there and watch them do it as I walked in with my phone on calling they were very rude and disrespectful when I confronted them about it roll their eyes..."

Read All 1243 reviews Customer Service

Banfield Pet Hospital

1.8 (437 reviews)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
    • www.banfield.com

"Made a drop off appt for 10:15 am, I was told it would be a couple of hours, no problem. I called after 3 hours and the pet had not been looked at and I was told, it could be another 2-2 1/2 hours. I went and picked my dog up..."

Read All 1790 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • Advertising
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,154 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"I needed to get a tooth pulled. I was quoted one price and then this incompetent dentist was unable to get the tooth out and turned it into a surgical procedure and charged an extra $100. One root never closed for over a month. I..."

Read All 4436 reviews Customer Service

Subway

2.0 (917 reviews)
    • www.subway.com

"They are nasty people they had a sign saying only will serve kids meals if kids a preasent then no couponds they are suppose to take them this store is on 1033 e Castell 11at
    Wadesborrow Nc #5747:0 I need someone to call me 786/222..."

Read All 1960 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2,606 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"When I told the employee that the tax was incorrect, he said it was in the computer and he had no way of knowing if it was correct. The purchase was $8.49 and the tax rate is 9.75% in Concord which equates sales to tax of $.83,..."

Read All 4121 reviews Customer Service

Expedia

1.5 (2,127 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.expedia.com

"Its like a game they play with you ... they make you go through all these prompts and then say they cant find your reservation ... then they hang up on you"

Read All 4858 reviews Customer Service