Browse Companies in Bellevue, Washington

Best Buy

1.8 (1,560 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.bestbuy.com

"i absolutely hate best buy and all the hocus pocus that they put their customers through i 3 months ago made a purchase at the store and it was delivered to my residence from online and i returned item due to being defective and..."

Read All 4120 reviews Customer Service

TMobile

1.7 (579 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.t-mobile.com

"I landed in Germany on Sat, 10/23/2021. As always, I got the welcome message and option to purchase the high speed data. I got error when trying to purchase the 7 days high speed data (Something went wrong. Please check again..."

Read All 1480 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Smartstyle

1.8 (649 reviews)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas
    • www.smartstyle.com

"Made appointment with your company and was totally left hanging waiting for a hour and my stylist did not show up. Terrible experience with this company in Summerfield Fl. Never will I recommend this company to anyone."

Read All 1269 reviews Customer Service

Megabus

2.1 (1,284 reviews)
    • Buses
    • www.megabus.com

"I'm calling to see if I left my keys on Megabus when travel on the bus if I someone could reach out to me I would appreciate it Sharon Sands"

Read All 2996 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,929 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I have not heard from doordash. I paid by mistake. I have no idea how to get in touch. I truly hope you can end subscription to doordash. I cant find icon to end subscription"

Read All 23165 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.5 (1,482 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"Package was delivered in parcel locker in wrong zip code my correct zip code us 49512 but delivered to 49508"

Read All 3500 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (1,022 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.target.com

"I returned an item and the manager told me that I receive a return within 5 business day. It's been almost 2 weeks and still no refund. I called customer service..they told me that I should have received an email with gift card..."

Read All 2981 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.0 (2,758 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"I called at 10 am an got the answer machine say call when open at 8 it a Mon an they say they open but no one on phones"

Read All 4784 reviews Customer Service

Pep Boys

1.8 (451 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.pepboys.com

"I had a confirmed appointment via email in Hiram Ga. when I arrived they stated needed to cancel due to not enough workers. Why have or use web appointments if it is not accurate. I drive 30 min and left work early."

Read All 1458 reviews Customer Service

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1,605 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"I would much rather receive a phone call, I received the worst service Ive ever received at a fast food place. This is the location. 10330 Mast Blvd
    Santee, CA 92071
    United States
    The ladies name was myda."

Read All 2708 reviews Customer Service