Browse Companies in Bellevue, Washington

ABCmouse

1.9 (512 reviews)
    • Education
    • www.abcmouse.com

"You guys have been trying to charge me even though I canceled my account after the free trial I am sick of having to make sure that my money is not in my account so you guys dont just take it because you guys keep trying every..."

Read All 1343 reviews Customer Service

AARP

1.5 (193 reviews)
    • Non Profit Organizations
    • www.aarp.org

"Just read the latest aarp magazine. As usual it is always biased against Republicans. For example telling us how important it is to vote for mayor. Doesnt take a rocket scientist you are endorsing the Democratics in St...."

Read All 468 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AAAA Collections

1.0 (1 review)
    • Collection Agencies
    • www.aaaa-inc.com

"Jack Wolfe claimed to represent my insurance company (without providing any documentation that this claim is even true) and has been harassing me for months for information about an accident that occurred almost 3 years ago. I..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Aa Auto Repair

• Service Centers and Repairs

"He was making sexual comments & just staring at a girl that was there and I could tell she was very uncomfortable. Also I had to go back 3 times because the tires were not holding air. He got mad and accused tnis kid of messing th..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

911 Restoration

1.6 (33 reviews)
    • Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling
    • www.911restoration.com

"It has been almost two months since the original call and our basement is still incomplete. We have holes through out the entire basement where they cut up our walls. The guys they had come out were always late and then left..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

500FastCash

1.0 (1 review)
    • Cash Services
    • www.500fastcash.com

"It happened friday september 28th the company stole money from me and i did contact them and they told me they couldnt give me my money back and the company completely screwed me out of my rent money and they will cause me to be..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

4 Auto Parts

1.8 (9 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.4-autoparts.com

"I paid for a used fender in full. Charles said he would ship it out. Did not provide a tracking number as requested. No response to emails regarding shipping status or refund. Weeks later I am out $175 for a part I did not..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

21st Century Insurance

2.3 (2 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.21st.com

"She got so pissed off at me because I didn't have my member number I told her I was out of town in a hotel and was calling to good a new policy she kept saying she couldn't help me unless I had my policy number I asked her if she..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

1motorcycletrailers

• RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • 1motorcycletrailers.com

"I purchased a $2,000.00 trailer, over the phone, from a woman named Debbie who took my order and placed the charges on my Visa in April 2014. I was scheduled to pick the unit up on June 1st, 2014. Today is June 30th, 2014. I have..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

123Stores

1.2 (32 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • 123stores.com

"The defective item was received, we returned it back to them without even completely open the full box. The returned item was delivered to them 7 days go, they won't process my refund. Amazon filed a to z claim against them, they..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service