Browse Companies in Bellevue, Washington

RushCard

1.6 (2,212 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I transferred money over and the money never went through but its not showing on my balance! I need my money!"

Read All 4675 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,601 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I would like my money put back on my card because I was charged for pizza that I never received. Thank you."

Read All 6651 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,814 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I received one part of the order, but the other five parts weren't included in the box. Pretty weird, right?"

Read All 10959 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3,380 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"I logged out and back in and it told me that I valated community guide lines. Been selling on here for year and never had any problems till I logged out and back in and changed my password."

Read All 7741 reviews Customer Service

MetroPCS

2.0 (756 reviews)
    • www.metropcs.com

"I paid my phone bill Tuesday of $64 but when I normally do my phone eventually let me use my mobile hotspot on my phone"

Read All 1477 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,129 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"My comcast internet phone service has been out of order for months and they refuse to send a tech out to fix the problem. I suppose this is my punishment for going to the BBB to try to get the issue resolved. These people are..."

Read All 5629 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,265 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"Tonight we placed an order via the app for the Steak n Shake on Mlk in St pete Florida. As we have about once a week. The app would let us do curbside do we went to the drive thru. When we got to the speaker we told the staff and..."

Read All 3723 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1,349 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"I used to work at Acceptance Now inside of home decor and Colonial Heights and I work for Memorial Day and I was told by Tina that I was going to get paid for another day that I take all that and I got my last check from there..."

Read All 2305 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Center

1.7 (553 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.rentacenter.com

"Im not even a customer but they come to my home at least once a week, knocking on my door looking for my adult son. I have informed them that he does not live with me and to please stop coming to my home. Again today my neighbor..."

Read All 1897 reviews Customer Service