Browse Telecommunications Companies in Auburn, Washington

Telecommunications

Comcast

1.7 (2,129 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"My comcast internet phone service has been out of order for months and they refuse to send a tech out to fix the problem. I suppose this is my punishment for going to the BBB to try to get the issue resolved. These people are..."

Read All 5629 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.9 (2,151 reviews)
    • www.xfinity.com

"No superior to get on phone to make appointment been 60 days internet keeps kicking me off we tried everything"

Read All 3798 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

TMobile

1.7 (561 reviews)
    • www.t-mobile.com

"Tmobile customer service is the worst, comparing to Verizon. If you are intended to call in for help, it telling you waiting time on 5 minutes, its actual waiting time is more than hrs, I am writing this review while been waiting..."

Read All 1448 reviews Customer Service

Metro by TMobile

2.0 (565 reviews)
    • www.metrobyt-mobile.com

"I I'm trying to find out about my order I placed like 4 days ago it's going to be T-Mobile postpay and an internet device and they told me to come to me within one or two days and I haven't heard anything through the mail and..."

Read All 1085 reviews Customer Service

Hulu

2.1 (1,531 reviews)
    • www.hulu.com

"Removed our local channels 50 miles away and replaced them with stations 100 miles away which are totally out of their viewing area"

Read All 2758 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,336 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"Had a little fun yesterday. Visited the ATnT store in Marianna, FL, due to a major problem with a bill we received. Got no help, zero, zilch. There was no attempt to help. The staff wouldn't even look up our account on the compute..."

Read All 6421 reviews Customer Service

YouTube TV

1.8 (1,521 reviews)
    • tv.youtube.com

"Changed my channels without asking me . I have had the Washington DC news forever and you changed me to the Richmond Petersburg area. I work in DC and need DC channels not southern Virginia Channels. Since you will not address..."

Read All 3453 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (1,040 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"All through my phone call with Verizon I was told that I qualify for service then I was told I have pay $250 down to get it and that I would have to wait one whole damn year to get that money back. And that didn't include..."

Read All 3041 reviews Customer Service

TracFone

1.9 (665 reviews)
    • www.tracfone.com

"When calling another person they can hear me but I can't hear them is my phone stuck on mute I checked the mute button but I can't see anything out of the ordinary"

Read All 1560 reviews Customer Service