Browse Companies in Washington, United States

PayPal

1.7 (2,826 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.paypal.com

"My account has been disabled because I cant get into my email. And the phone lines are closed and I have to talk to a person."

Read All 6061 reviews Customer Service

Jimmy Johns

2.2 (975 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jimmyjohns.com

"My company ordered online the "slim" sandwich box lunches, when we received the sandwiches there was no lettuce tomatoes onions, just meat or cheese. We contacted the store we order from, and they were very very very rude!! The..."

Read All 1882 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Chase Bank

1.6 (720 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.chase.com

"I had Dept a check from trasnamerica , 401k. Into my account, you all held it then processed to tell me that you were closing my account. I have not gotten my money. I was told many different things, like it would be sent back to..."

Read All 1967 reviews Customer Service

Camping World

1.8 (2,162 reviews)
    • RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • www.campingworld.com

"We complained to the attorney general of Missouri and got their attention. We were reimbursed for repairs and are still waiting for a refund for service contract as we traded our camper in for another brand from another dealer. We..."

Read All 3657 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,171 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"This place is a money-centered business, not a patient service oriented business.
    I have been there several times to finish a treatment. I have found that their prices are arbitrary---they change them at any time, even after they h..."

Read All 4460 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1,874 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.modlily.com

"Received a blouse I ordered and it was wrinkled from shipment. So I washed it according the washing instructions in the label. When I took it out of the dryer, one of the seams had come unsewn. I went on the internet to try to..."

Read All 3349 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (2,207 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.etsy.com

"Unable to use my gift cards.
    I dont need a hundred symbols to state this problem
    Unhappy about the situation.
    Unhappy about the situation."

Read All 4874 reviews Customer Service

MetroPCS

2.0 (757 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.metropcs.com

"I paid my phone bill Tuesday of $64 but when I normally do my phone eventually let me use my mobile hotspot on my phone"

Read All 1477 reviews Customer Service

Car Toys

1.6 (108 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.cartoys.com

"Spent over $2,000 for system for my Altima cuts out not good sound like my miata which I spent $1600. Happy valley always brush me off check your comptroller see the thousands of dollars I spent at car toy smears sounds great..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

SportPesa Global

3.1 (9 reviews)
    • Gambling and Lotto
    • www.sportpesa.org

"I withdrew money yesterday but it has not reflected in my MTN wallet"

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service