Browse Companies in Washington, United States

Banfield Pet Hospital

1.8 (446 reviews)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
    • www.banfield.com

"they keep on reschedule my dog appointment instead of talking to me nicely they hang up on my face how professional are those people ? do they have work ethic there. I have insurance with banfield and that s how they chose to..."

Read All 1800 reviews Customer Service

Affirm

2.4 (2,463 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.affirm.com

"I was never fulfilled the loan. I was deducted the payment plan amount. I received the confirmation. What happened?!"

Read All 4946 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Roblox

3.0 (4,533 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"Should have 800 but it's not on there it's my son's account. I want it on there or my money back. I bought the card at Walmart and scratched it and put the code in and it says it's there but it's not showing"

Read All 10907 reviews Customer Service

Red Robin

2.4 (600 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.redrobin.com

"On Veteran's Day I was offered a free meal from a particular menu, I selected the meal. My wife and I both ate there at the time. The receipt says it took off $7.99 for my meal. Thankful Vet then. It was put on a charge card. Gues..."

Read All 977 reviews Customer Service

NFL

1.5 (1,096 reviews)
    • Sport
    • www.nfl.com

"This is ridiculous no Im not I already did!!!!!nononononononononononononononononoNononononononononononononononononononono"

Read All 3300 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1,307 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.motel6.com

"I booked the room for December 30th to the 1st and I did not get a confirmation number but y'all took my money"

Read All 2047 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,465 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I went my local planet fitness to cancel my membership because my previous visit I was told I had to be vaccinated to attend. Today I went with my wife to cancel my membership.The Representative said they did not find the..."

Read All 4778 reviews Customer Service

Molina Healthcare

2.2 (665 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.molinahealthcare.com

"I have tried getting help for multiple issues and the member services team can't resolve it. They also won't or can't let me talk to a supervisor. My biggest gripe is there is no accountability. They are working from home and..."

Read All 1008 reviews Customer Service

Craigslist

1.9 (1,091 reviews)
    • Advertising
    • www.craigslist.org

"They flag your postings when free to force you to pay for their service. Their goal is to bait people to use their service then flag it for absolutely no reasons. Never provide service and push to pay to post there. Worst company..."

Read All 3249 reviews Customer Service

POF

1.7 (1,710 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.pof.com

"App would not let me send messages. App would also not allow me to like anyone ......................................................................................................"

Read All 3930 reviews Customer Service