Browse Companies in Washington, United States

Washington

Affordable Restoration Solutions

• Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling
    • www.affordablerestorationsolutions.com

"My wife and I experienced a slow water damage blowing *** in the kitchen ceiling. Our insurance adjuster quickly had a restoration company come in the next day. He gave us no choice in the company. The company was Affordable Resto..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Affordable Electric

• Utility
    • affordable-electric.com

"Nothing , nobody got back to me . Nobody answered phone . I want it fixed"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Affordable Auto Wholesale

2.0 (3 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.affordableautowholesale.com

"I feel your pain, I too have been a victim of their shady business, I went in on Mother's Day of this year 2016 and got a car from them, while taking the test drive the brakes squeaked and he said it was because they were new,..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Aerospeed Fans

1.6 (17 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics

"Worst fan ever I would rather sweat in the heat before using this poor excuse for a fan. Don't waste your money. Everyone involved with the production of this fan should hold their head in shame. Never will I purchase anything..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Aeromexicco

1.0 (1 review)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • aeromexico.com

"I had a $428 credit because of an aeromexico error and I went to use it to buy my girlfriend a ticket from her town to puerto vallarta and its always $200 so aeromexico would only sell her a $ 525 ticket requiring me to fork out m..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Adventure Rv

1.5 (37 reviews)
    • RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • www.adventurerv.net

"I ordered an item and the company put an incomplete address. The item went back to Adventure RV, and they were going to issue a refund. The refund never happened, and the phone number is never answered. It always says "Mailbox is..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Advantagecare Physicians

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • www.acpny.com

"Staying on hold for45 - 55 mins and no one picks up the phone. Excuses after excuses: Convid, staff shortage. No regards to people time. Call center sending calls to the wrong department. Receptionist not following through..."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service

Advantage On Call

• Job Search and Employment
    • www.advantageoncall.com

"CHEAP UNPROFESSIONAL PETTY VERY IGNORANT!!! LIARS!!!! THEY RIPP PEOPLE OFF & DON'T LIKE TO PAY TIME N HALF AT ALL!!!!! HATEFUL VERY RUDE PEOPLE WORKING THERE, MISERY LOVES COMPANY!!!! ..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Advantage Nissan

• Dealers
    • www.advantagenissan.com

"Finance manager at Advantage Nissan in Bremerton WA brought me out wrong kelley blue book for my Truck. I don't know if he was trying to rip me off or not. They wrote down the mileage for my truck so I don't see why he..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Advantage Appliance Repair

1.3 (4 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.advantageappliance.biz

"I wouldn't recommend Advantage Appliance after my recent service. My husband and I have used them twice. Note you will have to pay a $100+ consultation fee for them to assess your problem and then a separate cost to fix it.
    The fir..."