Browse Companies in Washington, United States

All Access Tickets

1.6 (31 reviews)
    • Tickets
    • www.allaccesstickets.com

"wrong ticket customer, thanks to the guy that hung up on me, I wish him good luck in his customer service, hopefully all your employees are nit like this.otnn"

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

Alki Tours

• Travel Agencies
    • www.alkitours.com

"We booked one of their 8 day tours to Mackinac Island. We paid in full & still they would not tell us what hotels or airline they were using even altho it was an inclusive vacation. We were due to leave on 23rd September & one of..."

• Advertisements
  • "We purchased a Avalon Gas Insert for our home in September 2007 from Alki Stove and Spa in Silverdale, WA for $3,000. The stove puts out no heat. We have called and gone into Alki more times than we can count complaining. The..."

Alfys Pizza

1.0 (1 review)
    • Fast Food

"DO NOT waste your time and money at this place. They are cheap and cut corners, and don't care about giving good customer service. Don't believe the 'half price pizza' hype when you order a pizza between 11AM and 2PM. What you a..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "Retroactive recall for refrigerator fire hazard did not reach us through any channel or news media. This is a sneaky, bad fire. No one was injured except for smoke/fumes inhalation. But 5th wheel is totaled. The shop is damaged, b..."

Alderbrook Resort And Spa

1.0 (1 review)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.alderbrookresort.com

"Spent an hour driving to this restaurant only to find that it is run by full authoritarians. You have to prove your vaccine status. And get a bracelet to eat in the restaurant. Wow. Medical tyranny is here in Washington."

Alcon

1.7 (46 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment
    • www.alcon.com

"Despite numerous obstacles, I was finally able to process the $100 rebate for the $1200 contact lenses purchased. Alas, the option for a physical gift card would not work, so I was left with no choice but the digital. Tried to..."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Albuquerque Health Partners

1.8 (7 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers

"I've been with ABQHP for three years. I'm done. It's been nothing but a nightmare. I'll spare you the long detailed story. But I had a broken shoulder with ABQHP and surgery for the shoulder with Lovelace, and then 18 months I..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Albert Jensen And Sons

• Water Transport
    • www.jensenshipyard.com

"Boaters beware! My worst experience in getting anything repaired in my life was at Jensen in Friday Harbor. After five months, tens-of-thousands of dollars, and sending my boat to two other repair shops to troubleshoot work that..."

Alattehotte

1.7 (19 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.alattehotte.com

"I'm finding the same issues myself. The promised two week turnaround? Nope. The promised ship? WAY late. The promise that all parts are in stock? Nope - they "SAID" they had to order parts. Then I received it, after sending $280,..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service