Browse Companies in Washington, United States

Allyn House Inn

1.0 (1 review)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • allynhouseinn.com

"Sorry you feel slighted. I explained our refund policy. I also said that we would give you a partial refund. I did send it through, apparently at some point it was never competed. I was not aware of that. If I had been I would..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

AllVetMed

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
    • www.allvetmed.com

"I ordered an antibiotic for my dog on a Tuesday, expecting to receive it in less than week. The pharmacy claimed that it would ship as soon as my vet approved it, which happened on the same day. On Thursday I followed up online..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Allure

2.1 (11 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing
    • www.allure.com

"I need to return portion of the order to get the right side. I have been trying to get in touch with you for the last two days. I just want to return the items that I order for the right sides"

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Alltel

1.3 (4 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • alltel.com

"Wheres my refund? $65.86. Equipment return has been confirmed. Advise now please. My experience has been a real headache and still continues even after departure."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Allstate Moving

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Moving and Storage
    • www.allstatemoving.us

"We were quoted a price of $7,400. and we were charged 11k. All wood furniture was scratched and damaged. All boxes were crushed and items inside were broken and smashed. Kureg coffee maker broken, crockpot broken, paper shedder br..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Allstar Fitness

• Fitness Centers

"TACOMA, WASHINGTON -- Every single month, they tried to charge me a fee for an unsuccessful transaction with my bank and forced me to bring a letter from my bank stating that funds were in my account at time of attempted transacti..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Alligator Performance

1.7 (3 reviews)
    • Equipment
    • www.alligatorperformance.com

"We ordered a SCT X4 with 2015 6.7 powerstroke tunes. We received 2011-**** tunes. When I called about it, I was told that I would have to take it up with SCT and that they would not accept a return even though they put the wrong..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Allied International Credit

1.2 (22 reviews)
    • Collection Agencies
    • www.aiccorp.com

"Allied International Credit Corp., located in Richmond, Virginia, alleging that EBAY referred my account to them for collection of $127.44 owed on my account (the EBAY account number they referenced isnt even close to an actual..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Allied Auto Warranty

1.4 (4 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.alliedautowarranty.com

"Well i got scammed ill admit it paid 190 for a warranty and realized i got scammed and they told me theyd give me a refund within 6-8weeks .... well its been 12+ weeks sooo where u at ?"

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Allied Auto Movers

• Transportation and Logistics
    • alliedautotransport.com

"I contacted Allied Auto Movers to ship my VW to Fairbanks. They advertised door-to-door service. Once I paid they told me that door-to-door meant I had to drive the VW to Seattle and deliver it the shipper on the 21st to ship..."

Read 1 review Customer Service