Browse Companies in Washington, United States

Shein

2.4 (5,556 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"It has been more than a month its almost two months now since I orded but I haven't received my order"

Read All 15220 reviews Customer Service

Poulsbo RV

1.6 (37 reviews)
    • RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers
    • www.poulsborv.com

"We paid 70 grand they said it went through their shop first trip the water would not go down the sink plunged it rotted food came up stunk so bad it would not drain removed the gray water valve which is not recommended found tank..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Home Depot

2.1 (1,542 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.homedepot.com

"Was suppose to get all windows in my house replaced by The Home Depot on 8/23/2021 NOT ONE PERSON RETURNED A PHONE CALL OR TEXT TO TELL ME WHY!!! Now they are saying JULY and Ive paid them in full!!!!!!! They said they had to..."

Read All 3311 reviews Customer Service

Avasflowers

1.3 (2,185 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.avasflowers.net

"We ordrered flowers for my sisters funeral we ordered a large sympathy bouquet and what was delivered wouldn't even been considered small. To take advantage of people who already grieving the loss of a loved one and ripping them o..."

Read All 4005 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.5 (1,482 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"Package was delivered in parcel locker in wrong zip code my correct zip code us 49512 but delivered to 49508"

Read All 3500 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.0 (4,392 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"Im locked out of my sons account and even though we have user name and passwords credit card info they still refuse to help. Customer support emails are robotic in nature."

Read All 10582 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.4 (4,181 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"Delivery Driver, Robert &;;;;;;;; the Person That Signed & Forged My Signature at Door & Was Aupposed to Have Shown ID/Proof of being over age 21 yrs., as the Order Included Small..."

Read All 8706 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1,293 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.motel6.com

"I'm a general contractor that came to Jackson Wyoming from Tarzana ca to do a security system project in Jackson hole Wyoming.I took a room #210 on October 4 for 18 nights, finding out that the ac and refrigerator are very old..."

Read All 2028 reviews Customer Service

Banfield Pet Hospital

1.8 (437 reviews)
    • Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
    • www.banfield.com

"I want someone to call me to verify my request for cancellation of my wellness plan. Barrett had gone to local police department to be police dog. Please call me at 336. 462 ****. Barrett Von Tilley is lusted under phone number..."

Read All 1791 reviews Customer Service

NFL

1.5 (1,073 reviews)
    • Sport
    • www.nfl.com

"I have a free trail for 7 days an cant watch no games an they Sevice was not working but charged my account an I still cant watch nothing on the NFL channel so I will like a refund to be issued back to my account please"

Read All 3243 reviews Customer Service