Browse Companies in Washington, United States

Frontier Communications

1.8 (2,050 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.frontier.com

"All I can say is that Frontier is a terrible phone service. I'll get rid of them if I ever get cell phone or fiber optics service in my very rural area."

Read All 3279 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,607 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Drive Thru Screens need to be checked for flinkers as we all know, they have the capacity to induce an epileptic seizure! Its an honest mistake that can take a life!"

Read All 5064 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Uber

1.7 (4,831 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"I cant reach anyone to answer my questions. There is no phone number for uber support.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@"

Read All 13319 reviews Customer Service

Telebrands

1.9 (400 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.telebrands.com

"I just opened my 75 feet new pocket hose brass bullet. It is leaking from two places!
    I have two more 50 feet and 100 feet I am very happy with those!"

Read All 2336 reviews Customer Service

Safeway

2.3 (282 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.safeway.com

"The problem with me is settled but I don't know if they set a policy in regards of the Safeway cards and communicated it to the staff and if they are planning for a training on communication skills go the Steffens , and if you hav..."

Read All 611 reviews Customer Service

Mor Furniture For Less

1.8 (167 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.morfurniture.com

"Electronics in the console failed immediately. I was never able to get anyone to return my calls. Leather peeling I went to the store and they sent an email. Still no reply, no store follow up. Oh did I mention I bought the..."

Read All 362 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (1,020 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.target.com

"I would like to request a copy of my w24 because I never file my taxes since 2007 and i would like to request a cpoy"

Read All 2978 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,680 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"le paiement de ma commande a été retiré mais la commande n'a pas été confirmé. il m'indique erreur de commande après avoir changer les numéros de ma nouvelle carte bleue. merci de votre réponse rapide car ma commande est urgente...."

Read All 17856 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,613 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.dominos.com

"Dear sir, I am Rathin das and ID no: 869706 sir i was working in your orgination 27 Nov 2017 to 14Feb 2020 so Last one year's I well submite three time my PF settelment from nathing respons so what to do I am.so I requested to..."

Read All 4558 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1,312 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"I waited 4 months for my furniture I was told my furniture would be delivered in Aug. I got first delivery in Sept. second delivery was attempted last week. I live in mountains and have requested a box truck. The first delivery..."

Read All 3371 reviews Customer Service