Browse Companies in Washington, United States

Washington

Fred Meyer

2.5 (218 reviews)
    • www.fredmeyer.com

"I filled up my car with gas $40 they charge me $125 thats wrong thats messed up and I didnt need to stop and I need to refund it my name is Tom Lawson And Im very very pissed"

Read All 437 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,900 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"driver keeps saying delivered to door when package is being left no where near house on a main road. trying to call in and make him deliver is tedious. Husband keeps finding them way up road."

Read All 6364 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,634 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"$40 for a medium pie and 12 wings is crazy...no way. That is simply robbing your customers of their money... I'll never go to Pizza Hut again!! Break in half... $20 for a medium pizza... $20 for 12 wings. What a crock...
    NEVER AGAI..."

Read All 6701 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,480 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Delayed delivery with no contact and when they finally did come did not do the installation properly. I am thinking of calling MIOSHA to report them because they didn't install the tip over bracket on the stove I purchased. Big sa..."

Read All 6926 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,614 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"I ordered a 12 foot spider for $120. What came in the mail was a 6 foot spider that looked the same. I never wouldve ordered a 6 foot for $120. And now I cannot get a hold of anybody at Sears to fix the issue"

Read All 6893 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,157 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I was notified my package was delivered on Oct 8 to my front door. I do not have a front door, nor was the package delivered. I checked with neighbors and a community website, nothing. UPS stated it is considered a lost package..."

Read All 6156 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,091 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"I tried to use a 50 dollar gift card I bought an it said it was already used I bought this for my son I called some costumer service line an was told it would be resolved by email 3 days later nothing I just want my money back at..."

Read All 11375 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.9 (2,327 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.xfinity.com

"I am moving and need my services to transfer to 380 Morrison Ave. I live right now at 362 Morrison Ave.
    I need to transfer to 380 Morrison Ave."

Read All 4138 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1,116 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"We have not been able to get set up. Have been unable to use it. Tech was unable to help us. I dont think he was very knowledgeable."

Read All 2837 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4,672 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Didn't answer the phone full of bs and everything that's with it better get a new app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 11056 reviews Customer Service