Browse Companies in Washington, United States

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,804 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"The driver dropped off 1/3 of the order and when I stated it was not the whole order, I was told, I only give, what they give me. They did not check the order and should not have delivered for a tip if it is not the whole order...."

Read All 22846 reviews Customer Service

Centurylink

1.5 (1,836 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"called and got a ticket for repair but no one showed up, called again and can't get a hold of a real person to talk with. Got the ticket number and now the repair date is out further than the original date. Very frustrating."

Read All 3603 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,300 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Im still waiting on my refund you got your equipment back the next day of cancellation you were paid what I owed for service used up to cancellation so Ive done everything I needed to so now where is my refund."

Read All 13516 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,138 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I have been trying to actually call and talk with a customer service representative to no avail. I have been to an xfinity store and they were not able to help. The online did not help. I need a live person from there to help."

Read All 5654 reviews Customer Service

Les Schwab Tire Centers

1.9 (205 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.lesschwab.com

"When asked for a discount like 10% or 20%, you get passed over. But if youre an old white lady that drives a BMW or Mercedes, they would Likey offer you 25% discount. I see this done when I was standing in line. Being a loyal..."

Read All 736 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3,392 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"You've been charging me without my permission for nearly a year now! I've tried contacting offer up, but to no avail, stop charging me now please!!!"

Read All 7768 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,465 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"The driver cancelled my order of $69
    The driver never came to my house or called
    The driver didnt return the food to the restaurant
    The address I accidentally put in was the restaurant
    He should have left that food"

Read All 27586 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,997 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My account got locked. I sent an email and i still didnt get a response back. I need my Facebook account back to run my business."

Read All 37438 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,831 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Got charged for old English scratch remover was out of stock never got refundCalled Walmart and was told I would get refund"

Read All 10988 reviews Customer Service

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1,596 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"I ordered 3 late night combo Meals through the app but when I went to go pick the order up no one would answer the door no one would bring out my food and as a result of the extremely long line through drive-through I never was..."

Read All 2690 reviews Customer Service