Browse Companies in Richmond, Virginia

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,783 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"My money was not in my bank and my bank told me it was no deposit made to my bank and door dash said it was and its not"

Read All 22801 reviews Customer Service

Haynes Furniture

1.6 (100 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.haynesfurniture.com

"I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT WAS PROVIDED TO ME.
    I purchased some furniture from your store in irving tx when the furniture set got delivered the loveseat was broken i didn't realize it till. Mont..."

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (13,318 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"My address is 12316 C st not where ever my food wound up at. I'm hungry an my food is at another house an they took the food is what my ubur driver said -.-"

Read All 27269 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,132 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I called a month ago to downgrade my bill, I pay 90 a month just for internet no cable. I wanted a lower cost, the lady I spoke to supposedly downgraded for a price of 60 a month.
    I received my bill and nothing changed.
    Very frustra..."

Read All 5637 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,299 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Tried looking for the games. Each channel wanted me to buy the games for $69.99
    Each. On NFL Sunday ticket They need real people to handle problems with their customers. I was told a service representative would be with me in 1 min..."

Read All 13513 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2,212 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I'm in neednof my bank statements, I've emailed them and have had no response and I urgently need my bank statements"

Read All 4677 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,828 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"1 month i am trying my facebook accojmt open but it can't open i don't know whta's the reason .it' automatically closed for some reson from you please it' humble request give me my account please and this is my number 835580****..."

Read All 36685 reviews Customer Service

Barefoot Spas

3.5 (73 reviews)
    • Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies
    • www.barefootspas.com

"No owners manual got on website typed imy particular model gave me for another model need help setting up please"

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (1,040 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"Someone took my SIM card and phone and also I am looking to put this new SIM card on the new phone. Thanks"

Read All 3043 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,602 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"Ordered over $50.00 on pizza
    @ 4:58 pm after numerous calls and rude customer service my pizza was delivered by door dash after 8pmno discount no apolgies nothing they never notified me that door dash was the delivering person the..."

Read All 6653 reviews Customer Service