Browse Travel Agencies Companies in Virginia, United States

Travel Agencies

Expedia

1.6 (1190 reviews)
    • www.expedia.com

"Cant contact anyone. So frustrating. I wont contact them again. Trying to book a trip and make corrections should not be so hard."

Read All 2954 reviews Customer Service

Priceline

1.5 (1033 reviews)
    • www.priceline.com

"I didnt request for cancellation
    You guys canceled my booking while I was at Chicago Airport try to get a car
    Show me evidence that I request for cancel
    I will never use your company to rent a car every again and also advise to my fa..."

Read All 2407 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CheapOair

1.5 (717 reviews)
    • www.cheapoair.com

"Change flight due to federal holiday I would like to change it I am trying to call you as soon as possible"

Read All 1911 reviews Customer Service

Orbitz

1.6 (256 reviews)
    • www.orbitz.com

"I booked a trip for my stepdad from Colombia to spain, he's very sick (cancer) and in urgent need of treatment. The trip was schedule to leave today Jun 16, so he proceeded to get tested for covid yesterday to meet the..."

Read All 665 reviews Customer Service

Travelocity

1.4 (367 reviews)
    • www.travelocity.com

"Where do I start??
    DO NOT USE TRAVELOCITY!!!
    You will be sorry!!
    Im not even going to rate them they are soooo bad!!"

Read All 966 reviews Customer Service

SnapTravel

2.5 (740 reviews)
    • www.snaptravel.com

"I paid for two nights drove all the way to the hotel for the lady to say they were booked and dont know why snap travel charged me for a room I called snap travel they said they would handle it they were looking up the next hotel..."

Read All 1260 reviews Customer Service

Hopper

1.5 (823 reviews)
    • www.hopper.com

"Havent received my refund for my flight that was cancelled by United Airlines. When I contacted them they said refund was issued to booking agent which is Hopper. My Hopper confirmation number is SSIKDT, my United confirmation is..."

Read All 1423 reviews Customer Service

Gate1Travel

2.8 (185 reviews)
    • www.gate1travel.com

"I called to get travel information and the attendant did not try to sell me anything. I told her what I was looking fir and she simply said that the company dies not offer what I wanted. She let me go without asking to consider..."

Read All 396 reviews Customer Service

OneTravel

1.7 (148 reviews)
    • www.onetravel.com

"Process on changes; not resolved. Customer service encounter was ultimately an unsatisfactory encounter."

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service

Kings Creek Plantation

1.0 (7 reviews)
    • www.kingscreekplantation.com

"My husband and I requested a deferment due to Covid-19 and they said no. We should consider a class action lawsuit."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service