Browse Insurance Companies in Virginia, United States

Esecuritel

1.2 (136 reviews)
    • www.esecuritel.com

"BEWARE!!! DO NOT USE
    E-securitel and Bright Star through Target for cell phone protection plans! This is a dishonest company!!! I have been in communication with them for OVER a year for a refund on a cell phone protection plan for..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

Clear Spring Health

1.6 (75 reviews)
    • clearspringhealthcare.com

"I began receiving letters from Clear Spring announcing that I have enrolled in their program. I knew I had not enrolled in anything, so I tried to read the fine print to see how they are able to lie using postal mail. They implied..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ameriprise Auto And Home Insurance

1.7 (41 reviews)
    • www.ameriprise.com

"To ask that you cancel my Mortgage Policy with you. To also ask that you forward the premium refund to M&T Bank, P.O Box 5738, Springfield, OH 45501-****"

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

American International Group

1.1 (26 reviews)
    • www.aig.com

"I called in to have my French door refrig. repaired. Repair time until a serviceman could come : 12 DAYS !!!. This is a refrig/freezer not a washing machine. This is the second time it has happened (over a week delay) I had to..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Aflac

1.8 (201 reviews)
    • www.aflac.com

"I have been paying on my cancer policy for many years, out of each check twice a month! My cancer to them might not have been bad, but I have a scar on my face from my cancer! My surgery alone was 8,000.00, that is without all..."

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service
  • "Hello
    I found an old policy card with my name on it.
    It was in some old paperwork that was in the attic for many years.
    I am seeking information about it.
    Can you assist ?"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

United American Insurance Company

2.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.unitedamerican.com

"My husband passed away in August 2020. I called United America to cancel my husband. We have been paying (auto deduct) for 10 years, never a payment missed. I asked for the amount of cash out and was told there would be none as..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Travelers Insurance Company

1.3 (108 reviews)
    • www.travelers.com

"Company referred me to sub par collision company that they do business with that did not give me the estimate he outlined over the phone about what it is they do. Once he realized I was not going to business with them. Priced..."

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

Transamerica

1.4 (95 reviews)
    • www.transamerica.com

"My brother passed away from COVID May 3rd 2020. He had a small life insurance policy for5,000, after 15 months of dealing with this company, filing out form after form, waiting on hold for up to 6 hours for customer service,..."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

The General

1.3 (62 reviews)
    • www.thegeneral.com

"I WAS REAR-ENDED MAY 28, BY ONE OF THEIR PEOPLE. IT IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM. THEY WILL NOT REPAIR MY VEHICLE WITHOUT ME DOING THEIR JOB NO EMAILS WORK."

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service