Browse Insurance Companies in Virginia, United States

Insurance

American Auto Shield

1.3 (65 reviews)
    • americanautoshield.com

"Had my water pump and air conditioner compressor changed less than a year ago with substandard parts sent by ACS, It took two weeks to get approval and parts. When the repairs were completed, I had an out-of-pocket charge of over..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Allied Insurance

1.6 (21 reviews)
    • www.alliedinsurance.com

"allied trust takes a long time to pay and try to wear you out and then give you pennies on the dollar. report them to your state insurance complaints. i reported them to texas department of nsurance. this is the worst insurance co..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Alfa Insurance

1.6 (38 reviews)
    • www.alfainsurance.com

"I called in due to my car needing to.be towed. The person who answered the phone after 45 minutes could not fine anyone to.tow the vehicle, and my call dropped after being on the phone for a hour trying to get some help. No one..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Aflac

1.8 (209 reviews)
    • www.aflac.com

"I had a legitimate claim with Aflac for Hospital Indemnity, I filed the paper work and was denied. The customer service process was difficult as well.
    Basically the exclusion details of all of their polices are so extensive, that t..."

Read All 392 reviews Customer Service

Access Warranty

• www.accesswarranty.com

"Not only am I going to get my claim covered by Interstate Auto warrantys but so will every person who's become a victim of CONSUMER FRAUD BY THOSE CROOKS! And judging by the hundreds, & hundreds of complaints, a class action l..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Veterinary Pet Insurance

1.3 (17 reviews)
    • www.petinsurance.com

"all claims have been denied including checkups. how is a checkup a pre existing condition. looking into a class action lawsuit"

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

Titan Insurance

1.2 (22 reviews)
    • www.titan.com

"I ordered a power cord for my I phone on June 30. I was told it would be delivered on July 16 but was not. I went to the post office and they had returned it to titan due to a delivery problem. I reached out to titan and got..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Prudential Financial

1.3 (44 reviews)
    • www.prudential.com

"not only do you need a attorney to understand what is sent to you at times. try to get someone to explain what you get. now prudential is going to call me back------ 5-to 7 hours wait----REALLY! good customer service."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Humana Military

1.4 (35 reviews)
    • www.humanamilitary.com

"cant delete conservations/emails inbox/sent/trash from my account .
    website needs to be update and refreshed!!
    overall, give you guys 5 stars and very well satisfied with Humana military tricare!!"

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Gerber Life Insurance

1.6 (27 reviews)
    • www.gerberlife.com

"I am trying to find if my children's policy s has a cash value there are 8 policies included and I keep getting automated voices"

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service