Browse Insurance Companies in Virginia, United States

Insurance

American Income Life

3.3 (46 reviews)
    • www.ailife.com

"We pay this company $192.00 a month. My husbands surgery was 01/11/21 he had a mass removed from his brain ( was binyn ). He has recovered and is finally back to work, but they still haven't processed his claim, it's still..."

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service

SquareTrade

1.7 (399 reviews)
    • www.squaretrade.com

"I feel as though if I purchase an item or two and something goes wrong, then my warranty should cover it. Wrong answer both times they turned me down. So, I cancelled all of my warranties."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Safeco Insurance

1.4 (146 reviews)
    • www.safeco.com

"Filed a claim on 3/23/2021Addressed the removal issue, but the rebuilding issue has not been addressed. It is now 5/18/2021 and my claim adjuster, will not and has not returned any phone call to me or my agent. Hartzell..."

Read All 350 reviews Customer Service

Midland National Life Insurance Company

1.7 (33 reviews)
    • www.midlandnational.com

"I would have given Midland National Life insurance 0 stars but that's not an option here. This company is horrible, doesn't buy their products, and falls for their agent's sale tactics. This grade is rated base on their business o..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

MassMutual

1.4 (54 reviews)
    • www.massmutual.com

"I hope this is public because I am very upset at not receiving my retirement check on 1-1-21 as I have been receiving for 12 years. On time. Since Massmutual sold their retirement accounts I finally received my check by mail on 1-..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Magellan Health

1.5 (61 reviews)
    • www.magellanhealth.com

"*** magellan narrative. the, 'bot' doesn't understand the human element. therefore, it will always be a substandard communication system. but, like any corporate organization, always trying to reinvent the wheel which simple..."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Erie Insurance

1.4 (81 reviews)
    • www.erieinsurance.com

"I got a notice that my registration renewal had a flag on it (bad) because someone at my Agents office made a typo on my VIN no. and it says my insurance coverage is in question. I have called and emailed my agents office and..."

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

Continental Warranty

1.5 (15 reviews)
    • www.continentalwarranty.org

"bought used car at dealership no warrenty"

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Carecentrix

2.1 (168 reviews)
    • www.carecentrix.com

"I got a call couple years ago from this company. I was happy to hear someone tell me that I could receive my diabetic supplies and not have to pay because EVERYTHING is expensive in the Virgin Islands. The rep told me I didn't..."

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service

American Auto Shield

1.2 (60 reviews)
    • americanautoshield.com

"hello,
    CLAIM NR# 119****
    my vehicle is sitting at the dealership since 6/1/21. buick dealership in st. petersburg, florida contacted your company numerous time, waiting an average over 20 minutes and no one answered. per your reques..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service