Browse Insurance Companies in Virginia, United States

Insurance

Care First

1.2 (4 reviews)
    • member.carefirst.com

"Called customer service due to problemw with my membership, for ever went through automated voice mail process where it was trying to extract my member number trying hard, finally i was put on wait for 30 minutes, without a real..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association

1.4 (69 reviews)
    • www.bcbs.com

"I was looking for an Acupuncturist due to my Sciatic Nerve Pain on my leg. I have an excellent insurance coverage plan under NYSHIP. BCBS website took me to search the Specialist, and showed several Acupuncturists as 'In Network'..."

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

American Income Life

3.3 (47 reviews)
    • www.ailife.com

"Last year, I received a call from an agent from American Income Life Insurance by the name Tyrese Holland, stating I needed to update my insurance policy and due to the pandemic, they weren't able to come to the house, and we had..."

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

Safeco Insurance

1.4 (148 reviews)
    • www.safeco.com

"Agent can not be contacted. The listed Murray, Utah office is dark, closed, and does not answer telephone This is obviously a company hiding behind a phony web page."

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service

Midland National Life Insurance Company

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • www.midlandnational.com

"Re: policy number 150307**** for Joyce Hyson. My daughter printed a 'schedule of benefits' document from your website. She determined that Joyce would have a death benefit of $175,000 until age 88 if she stopped making annual paym..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

MassMutual

1.4 (54 reviews)
    • www.massmutual.com

"I hope this is public because I am very upset at not receiving my retirement check on 1-1-21 as I have been receiving for 12 years. On time. Since Massmutual sold their retirement accounts I finally received my check by mail on 1-..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Magellan Health

1.5 (61 reviews)
    • www.magellanhealth.com

"*** magellan narrative. the, 'bot' doesn't understand the human element. therefore, it will always be a substandard communication system. but, like any corporate organization, always trying to reinvent the wheel which simple..."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Erie Insurance

1.4 (82 reviews)
    • www.erieinsurance.com

"An Erie insured driver backed into my car on 8/17/21 after pulling out of a handicapped parking space at the post office. I was stationary in the moving lane, saw that he wasn't going to stop, kept honking my horn, but he still..."

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Continental Warranty

1.5 (15 reviews)
    • www.continentalwarranty.org

"bought used car at dealership no warrenty"

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Carecentrix

2.1 (170 reviews)
    • www.carecentrix.com

"I have done some research on the company CareCentrix. I found out that CareCentrix is a third-party billing company, hired by insurances, BlueCross BlueShield primarily, to review referrals, approve or disapprove referrals and cla..."

Read All 285 reviews Customer Service