Browse Insurance Companies in Virginia, United States

Insurance

Aetna

1.3 (160 reviews)
    • www.aetna.com

"The worst insurance ever!!! 3 weeks and still hasnt resolved COB issue. They hire uneducated people who lack professionalism."

Read All 433 reviews Customer Service

The Hartford

1.4 (86 reviews)
    • www.thehartford.com

"We wrote several mails and had a phone call, but nothing happend.
    The lady on the phone did not gave her name, she said, you will notice in the mail. But no mail followed. We are not able to pay
    Bill Account Number:1584****
    Due Date:..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Anthem Blue Cross And Blue Shield

1.2 (60 reviews)
    • www.anthem.com

"I called Anthem using their member services number. The phone was answered by an automated system that 'offered' me the chance to get a $100 gift card for Walmart. There was no option to skip getting the card. So I thought why..."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Trexis Insurance

1.6 (52 reviews)
    • trexis.com

"My son was broadsided by one of their policy holders in Georgia. The girl was sited and we thought it would be an easy process to file our claim under her insurance since it was her fault. A point in Georgia law to be aware of...."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

SquareTrade

1.7 (417 reviews)
    • www.squaretrade.com

"I tried to check out at ebay using pay pal but only 1 item registered as a sellable item so i want my money back."

Read All 633 reviews Customer Service

Mutual Of Omaha

2.2 (67 reviews)
    • www.mutualofomaha.com

"WYour website for enrolling in your Part D drug plan isn't working. I'm wanting to input my prescriptions, but it will not let me put in the dosages. Also, your phone went dead. When I called back, someone answered, but sent me..."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

GWC Warranty

1.2 (92 reviews)
    • www.gwcwarranty.com

"They sold me an illegal deal. My co singer had a suspended drives license and this was made clear to the dealer and bank they should look this over before allowing someone to finance a car. It was well for five months made every..."

Read All 281 reviews Customer Service

Globe Life Insurance

3.1 (156 reviews)
    • home.globelifeinsurance.com

"You people do not, do not buy this insurance policy. It starts off reasonable, but the older you get, the more it goes up and by the time you retire, it has gone up so high that you can barely afford to pay it. It's nothing but a..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service

Fred Loya Insurance

1.8 (162 reviews)
    • www.fredloya.com

"I had sighed up with Fred Loyola like 6 months ago. I had Already taken care of the write offs for the people in my house hold that wouldnt be driving my vehicle. Now they call me and want to write off my 15 yr old son. I really d..."

Read All 547 reviews Customer Service

CarShield

1.2 (173 reviews)
    • carshield.com

"As Previously complained about Carshield and doing my Homework filing WRITTEN Complaints with BBB, The attorney General in both states which is affiliated with Carshield Businesses after cancelling my Contract.Not only did I..."

Read All 248 reviews Customer Service