Browse Insurance Companies in Virginia, United States

Insurance

Kaiser Permanente

1.7 (262 reviews)
    • www.kaiserpermanente.org

"Under an HSA plan with Kaiser (a non-profit!) in Santa Rosa, CA, they quoted me a price for a procedure that a Dr. wanted me to have done of $771. And later, when I got the bill it was over $3K ($3,005.00). Their response to this..."

Read All 527 reviews Customer Service

Progressive Insurance

1.5 (568 reviews)
    • www.progressive.com

"Changed due date from the 8th to the 11th what's the problem with the date change I'm covered so good by"

Read All 1096 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Allianz Travel Insurance

1.2 (96 reviews)
    • www.allianztravelinsurance.com

"Worst company I have ever dealt with. The insurance was purchased on my ticket. I began throwing up a half hour before the flight was scheduled. They refused to honor the agreement and pay for the ticket for the missed flight do..."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

Liberty Mutual Insurance

1.4 (223 reviews)
    • www.libertymutual.com

"Need my car towed from home to the dodge dealership! Somebody left a message to call back but did not leave a call back number!"

Read All 493 reviews Customer Service

Allstate

1.5 (383 reviews)
    • www.allstate.com

"How can I get SOMEONE to help me file a claim. I can't do it one line, I have been to to call the 800# I'm on hold so long I am disconnected, sent to the wrong dept, put on hold and no one comes back, I can't understand the person..."

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service

Coventry Health Care

1.3 (202 reviews)
    • www.coventryhealthcare.com

"Nobody answers please I need to talk to someone"

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service

Cigna

1.3 (155 reviews)
    • www.cigna.com

"We were providers of Cigna Medicare/ HealthSprings and was notified by our patients that were contacted by Cigna we are no longer in network. I spent three hours calling Cigna credentialing and was transferred over eight times..."

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service

Metlife

1.3 (123 reviews)
    • www.metlife.com

"I called twice 5/26/2021 Alex refused to transfer me to a Supervisor - Alex put me on hold and did not return. I called back and spoke to Mary Catherine and she took all my information and I asked to be transferred to billing and..."

Read All 345 reviews Customer Service

Humana

1.4 (330 reviews)
    • www.humana.com

"Billed me for prescription co-pays from November of last year (67 months ago)at a higher rate than what I paid at the drug store. CVS said the amount comes directly from Humana's system so if it was wrong it was Humana's fault. ...."

Read All 639 reviews Customer Service

Encompass Insurance

1.5 (57 reviews)
    • www.encompassinsurance.com

"No one will answer the phone"

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service