Browse Insurance Companies in Virginia, United States

Insurance

Bankers Life And Casualty Company

1.8 (48 reviews)
    • www.bankerslife.com

"This is an AWFUL company! My mother has paid premiums to this company for DECADES, now when she needs services she's paid for, Bankers Life CONTINUES to come up with reasons to deny her claim!"

Read All 474 reviews Customer Service

Progressive Insurance

1.5 (603 reviews)
    • www.progressive.com

"they do not care for you and your business.. they do not call you back. worse customer service. Called several times to get answers no response."

Read All 1152 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Allstate

1.6 (418 reviews)
    • www.allstate.com

"Lied to and called pejorative names by Allstate agent moreover, refused to effect policy changes we want I was screamed at and called names for telling agent to do her job"

Read All 853 reviews Customer Service

Allianz Travel Insurance

1.2 (102 reviews)
    • www.allianztravelinsurance.com

"I am calling to see if my flight can be changed. I have paid insurance and was told to call you for changing flight"

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

Liberty Mutual Insurance

1.4 (239 reviews)
    • www.libertymutual.com

"I got hit 2 weeks ago and my car sat in a lot! It took me hours a day to locate it. I was lied to about the release date. I did the job of liberty mutual liability. I asked for a police report to be pulled. Never done until I..."

Read All 521 reviews Customer Service

Metlife

1.3 (133 reviews)
    • www.metlife.com

"MetLife Is a Fraud Insurance Company, Please do not invest any money in their policies. It has been 20 years since my mom died, and they never ever made an attempt to reach me like AAA did 2 Days after my mom passed! I found out..."

Read All 359 reviews Customer Service

Humana

1.5 (351 reviews)
    • www.humana.com

"When she signed my mother up for the dental program, she was available, but this is not the case now, no return phone calls from her, and no one else seems to also be accommodating. I needed to speak to her about pending dental..."

Read All 672 reviews Customer Service

Coventry Health Care

1.3 (202 reviews)
    • www.coventryhealthcare.com

"Coventry sold me a POS !
    I'm falling apart because of it.
    They destroyed my life with so many issues to deal with in this new home that is falling apart with bad workmanship and 0 pride in their work. I so wish I had never had bough..."

Read All 379 reviews Customer Service

Cigna

1.3 (158 reviews)
    • www.cigna.com

"urL; cigna.destinationrx.com/compare/MDC/2022/Account/Prescriptions
    Until I am able to print out a clear, readable comparative prescription pages I will hold up my application (as a transfer client from Express Scripts)"

Read All 428 reviews Customer Service

Encompass Insurance

1.5 (57 reviews)
    • www.encompassinsurance.com

"I found a check, number 005415****, dated 8/9/18 while cleaning my desk. May I request this check to be reissued. The check amount is for 214.00 payable to Barry Watson and Paula M Watson. 731 Tanglewood Road, Murphy, NC. 28906.
    Th..."