Browse Insurance Companies in Virginia, United States

Insurance

Amica Insurance

1.7 (29 reviews)
    • www.amica.com

"THEIR CLIENT WAS TEACHING A UNDERAGE DRIVER WITH NO LICENSE AND NO PERMIT HOW TO DRIVE IN A BUSY SHOPPING CENTER AND WRECKED OUR TRUCK WHILE MY HUSBAND WAS IN HIS PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT WORKING-LOW BALLING AND THE ADJUSTED ADMITTED..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Allianz Global Assistance Usa

1.5 (7 reviews)
    • www.allianzassistance.com

"I ordered Front row tickets to Rolling Stone's, NOT CHEAP I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK. I have called all numbers they are disconnected or this number can't help with my problem I'm calling the number they gave me. I want my money..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements
  • "In Jan. I received a letter stating my Ins. was cancelled--when I called I was told it was transferred to another company.Phoenix Ins I just received a letter stating that I was no longer going to have insurance. Yet, AIM has co..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Ace Insurance

• Insurance

"I received a telephone call this morning on my home line. My daughter answered the telephone. The ACE USA company representative, Toni Garcia explained that she is representing my mortgage company OCWEN, and said that effective..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

21st Century Insurance

2.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.21st.com

"She got so pissed off at me because I didn't have my member number I told her I was out of town in a hotel and was calling to good a new policy she kept saying she couldn't help me unless I had my policy number I asked her if she..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service