Browse Insurance Companies in Virginia, United States

Insurance

Apollo Casualty Company

1.0 (1 review)
    • Insurance

"This Company should be boycotted. I was minding my on buisness one rainy morning taking my Daughter to school. I was going eastbound on 95th right off of stony island. Traffic was heavy both ways. So all of a sudden out of my left..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Aon Hewitt

1.2 (117 reviews)
    • www.aon.com

"We painstakenly gather reciepts and info. per the supervisor with aon and send it in. On three seperate occassions, the data got mailed to a wrong address {PO box} because the PO Box number got changed and we were not notified of..."

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amica Insurance

1.7 (28 reviews)
    • www.amica.com

"For over 25 years, I have been a satisfied customer of Amica Mutual Insurance...until now! I have two issues:
    1) My daughter was involved in a MVA (auto/cyclist) 2 years ago. I tried to light a fire under Amica's representatives, b..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Allianz Global Assistance Usa

1.5 (7 reviews)
    • www.allianzassistance.com

"I ordered Front row tickets to Rolling Stone's, NOT CHEAP I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK. I have called all numbers they are disconnected or this number can't help with my problem I'm calling the number they gave me. I want my money..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service
  • "In Jan. I received a letter stating my Ins. was cancelled--when I called I was told it was transferred to another company.Phoenix Ins I just received a letter stating that I was no longer going to have insurance. Yet, AIM has co..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Aetna Medicare

1.3 (20 reviews)
    • www.aetnamedicare.com

"I was with them for two years, but now I must finca a new plan. The first year was okay, the second was a disaster. My biggest problem was very poor customer service. The dental benefit is a reimbursement plan, which I wasn't awar..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Ace Insurance

• Insurance

"I received a telephone call this morning on my home line. My daughter answered the telephone. The ACE USA company representative, Toni Garcia explained that she is representing my mortgage company OCWEN, and said that effective..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

21st Century Insurance

2.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.21st.com

"She got so pissed off at me because I didn't have my member number I told her I was out of town in a hotel and was calling to good a new policy she kept saying she couldn't help me unless I had my policy number I asked her if she..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service