Browse Insurance Companies in Virginia, United States

Insurance

Omni Insurance Group

1.4 (36 reviews)
    • omni-insurance.com

"Your client is involved in a car accident with me Elisandro Miranda Rivas he give me this number Antonio's N Papadimitriou policy 851****"

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

NIA Insurance

• Insurance

"NIA Insurance, Dallas..Does not Pay Commissions! I am an experienced Life and Health Insurance Agent, licensed in many states with an impeccable professional history. I am also disabled on crutches, so bad weather severely..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • Advertisements

New York Life Insurance

1.9 (31 reviews)
    • www.newyorklife.com

"I took out long term care insurance over 12 years ago. I was assured that it was unlikely that my premiums would increase much later on. Well, not long after I turned 66 guest what? My premiums nearly doubled! Perfect example of b..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

MRI

• Insurance

"My heart Doctor recommended that I get a pace maker. While researching them, I came across one that has a huge advantage over existing pace-maker technology…That being "MRI compatible", meaning that patients getting the new devic..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Metromile

2.8 (21 reviews)
    • www.metromile.com

"I was referred and used the link then I forwarded the link to my other friend. I asked about the gift card, they said I cant since they cant track the code."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Medicare

1.7 (35 reviews)
    • www.medicare.gov

"Medicare ads are becoming as annoying as Attorney solicitations. They go on and on and on. We are not stupid, braindead older citizens out here. Why do they persist in beating us over the head with Joe Namath and Jimmie "JJ"..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Medicaid

2.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.medicaid.gov

"We have been to Dad's doctor to asked
    Medicaid to evaluated Dad, we have asked
    our Social Worker Derek Amberman to help
    us with Medicaid. We even called Medicaid.
    All have giving us the they can't help.
    Our Dad is 92 yr. old failing he..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Medi-Share

1.9 (7 reviews)
    • www.medishare.com

"This company sucks! I signed up thinking, 'Oh great! A good 'Christian' based company. Why not work with fellow 'Christians' instead of some over-priced heartless insurance company. I then signed up and visited the doctor's office..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Markel Insurance

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • www.markelinsurance.com

"We thought we were covered until we presented a claim. Only to find out that the policy should have never been issued ? We emailed them no response, so we called spoke to a Mr. Conley who would not give any information, and we..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Magnacare

1.2 (39 reviews)
    • www.magnacare.com

"They are not getting the right tax ID number after that they simply cut the call .... need to contact the right person..."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service