Browse Insurance Companies in Virginia, United States

Insurance

Standard Insurance Company

1.7 (18 reviews)
    • www.standard.com

"I called The Standard Insurance Company about my Short-Term Disability claim on 6/10/2021 and automated system couldn't locate my claim. The CSR spoke to me and I informed her that my name was incorrect, I was not born on..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Spartan Insurance

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.spartaninsurance.com

"Do not use this company.i paid 179 down payment signed up for electronic monthly drafts that did not happen and was cancelled after one month..received nothing in mail and tried multiple times yo call office with no luck.179 for..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

SolidQuote

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.solidquote.com

"Same as others here. They harvest information, perhaps for illicit purposes. When I called them out on the scam they just hang up.a
    NEVER give anyone who calls you purporting to be from solid quote your data."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Skipjack Premium Finance

1.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.skipjackpfc.com

"I obtained an insurance policy on my retail shop. Signed up for automatic payment debits from my bank account. Somebody on their end dropped the ball and did not process it to be debited. They cancelled me for non-payment. And..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Shelter Insurance

1.9 (62 reviews)
    • www.shelterinsurance.com

"Ive had car insurance through Amshield (part of the umbrella company) for 4 years. Today I tried to renew my registration with the DMV. Im told I have current insurance, but Im showing no coverage from March 2020 to August 2021...."

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service

QBE North America

1.2 (12 reviews)
    • www.qbe.com

"QBE employee lied to me on the phone about the 3rd adjuster could never get hold on my contractor to come and do a third estimate.
    I called my contractor, and he had a voice recorder of the adjuster talking to him.I played it back..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Preferred Care Partners

1.5 (9 reviews)
    • www.mypreferredcare.com

"I booked rides for 10 confirmed rides and they only arrived for 1. I had to pay hundreds out of pocket. I complained many times but they never responded.HORRIBLE"

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Oscar Health

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.hioscar.com

"I went to the ER in extreme pain to find out it was my gallbladder. The attending physician said it had to be removed. I had surgery the next day and went home that night, OSCAR is saying it was not medically necessary. I am gone..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Optima Health

• www.optimahealth.com

"Dont try to use a mobile version, it won't work and if you try to use the pc client...yea it wont work either. They are helpful on the phone but be prepared to answer the same 5 questions 3 times as they transfer you around."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Oneexchange

1.2 (40 reviews)
    • www.oneexchange.com

"Sent submittal $3.00 plus time and transportation, twice = Denied
    Needs more detail of Dental work provided. Visited Dentists office and procured a Technical list of services and verification and payment. = Denied,
    Needs more detail..."