Browse Insurance Companies in Virginia, United States

Insurance

GEICO

1.5 (705 reviews)
    • www.geico.com

"I was rear ended by one of their policy holders a week ago. I started a claim, however, I am unable to access the link they sent to download damage photos. The only option is to call them and there is at least a 50 minute wait for..."

Read All 1402 reviews Customer Service

Elephant Insurance Services

1.5 (153 reviews)
    • www.elephant.com

"WtfJanuary 25, 2021 renewed auto. February7, 2021 switched to Travelers 4 better rates on auto and home. February 9, 2021 canceled both Elephant auto and home policies. My credit score was 767 February 2021. Today the Bureaus..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Asurion

1.4 (1,070 reviews)
    • www.asurion.com

"I called them and they called back with a number to call back. I called and it was automated and wouldn't let me leave a message. They still have not sent me back my gloves."

Read All 1948 reviews Customer Service

National Health Enrollment Center

1.1 (553 reviews)
    • nationalhealthenrollmentcenter.com

"I have been getting numerous calls from them daily for months. I've asked to be taken off the list. I've told them that I'm going to die soon, or 15 kids and more on the way. They won't just leave me alone. So I started calling..."

Read All 1604 reviews Customer Service

Gallagher Bassett

1.1 (300 reviews)
    • www.gallagherbassett.com

"I ordered White Vinyl Privacy Fencing materials from Menards totaling over $3500.00 in May 22, 2021. I received some materials in June 2021, but did not receive the 18 vinyl post kits until August 6, 2021. Which I was unable to..."

Read All 792 reviews Customer Service

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (509 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"To whom it may concern,
    My husband has been with State Farm Insurance for 40 + years. We married 21 years ago and
    subsequently I was from that point on a State Farm customer. Weve had our occasional accident
    throughout the years as w..."

Read All 1235 reviews Customer Service

Tricare

1.5 (222 reviews)
    • www.tricare.mil

"spent 21 years in the military and was promised Tricare for life. Yearly amount went from $400 to $10,000 annually. A false promise the US Government made to all retired military. It was NEVER about taking care of the troops,..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

United Healthcare

1.4 (422 reviews)
    • www.uhc.com

"I didn't get a notification that I was terminated and now I have to pay for my med that I need I haven't had any changes in with how much money I get and still on abd"

Read All 835 reviews Customer Service

Nationwide Mutual Insurance

1.5 (79 reviews)
    • www.nationwide.com

"Four months after policy initiation and payment, policy was cancelled due to refusal to allow UN-bonded unlicensed 3rd party to enter INSIDE of house and take pictures given no mention before policy was issued or being not..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

Kaiser Permanente

1.7 (276 reviews)
    • www.kaiserpermanente.org

"My primary doctor referred me to Dr. Adienna Boynton M.D. for a Pap smear and she refused to do it . She didn't even examine my breasts or ovaries for lumps by doing a manual examine . She said that I am 76 years old and Kaiser..."

Read All 545 reviews Customer Service