Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Virginia, United States

Food Manufacturers

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (558 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Me ,my family and friends always kept Ritz crackers in the pantry but now none of us buy them anymore.We ate them by themselves,rolls at a time but whatever change y'all made with the recipe y'all messed up cause now they are..."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service

Nabisco

2.1 (855 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"I have a box of graham crackers that I bought and there is a white chalky substance on the top of the crackers. It expires in November 2021 so I know its not old. Would you know what this is? I dont feel comfortable eating these...."

Read All 2116 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Breyers

2.0 (237 reviews)
    • www.breyers.com

"I had bought two things of more professional and polite people like Jonathan more professional where's this Breyers ice cream one coffee one French vanilla the French vanilla one was half full I spoke to Jonathan he was very..."

Read All 604 reviews Customer Service

Oreo

2.3 (483 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"SadI have purchased a pack of Oreo biscuits from saras diary at mansrover rajat path choraha on 01/06/2021. Biscuits was rotten and a lot of fungus was there. It's completely unexpected from such a renowned company like a brand..."

Read All 1127 reviews Customer Service

Foodhold Usa

2.2 (154 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"The Ham was full of circles of fat. It reminded me of Mortdella . Spelt that wrong but you get what Im saying. I was very sad. My Husband was looking forward to a nice sandwich."

Read All 389 reviews Customer Service

Tyson Foods

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"To whom it may concern,
    Mustard seed innovation is a Christian company looking to procure funding and business inniatives to create a sustainable business model using dollar companies to establish a self sustainable entity in the d..."

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Clover Valley

2.3 (692 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"my husband bought the milk at the dollar General in cuyler ny I put some on cereal couldn't figure out that awful taste like chemicals he had a glass if milk and he said it taste like plastic so I dumped it down the sink will..."

Read All 1365 reviews Customer Service

Chips Ahoy

2.1 (315 reviews)
    • www.chipsahoy.com

"This is the fourth time i bought your cookies and the broken
    cookies are getting to the point where you are packing
    crumbs and charging people. You don'tapology or offer a replacement"

Read All 607 reviews Customer Service

Frito Lay

2.7 (292 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"I called Frito lay for a donation for a fundraiser. I need to purchase 3 boxes of 50 single serve chips at a cost of $15.99 a box.
    I spoke to customer service and they said they would send me coupons.
    I wasn't impressed but it's bet..."

Read All 742 reviews Customer Service

Progresso

2.1 (320 reviews)
    • progresso.com

"DDWhy did you change your cans to be practically impossible to open. When my husband tried to open one today all he could do was open it it in some spots. Can openers do not work on them. You have extra medal on them that will..."

Read All 737 reviews Customer Service