Browse E-commerce Companies in Virginia, United States

E-commerce

Yohiba

1.2 (44 reviews)
    • www.yohiba.com

"Ordered brushes which never came- took $ and never returned any messages! Don't buy from them!! Thieves!!"

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Whole Latte Love

1.9 (39 reviews)
    • www.wholelattelove.com

"Every shot takes 50-60 seconds, and no crema. Please help!"

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Trendy 16

1.5 (47 reviews)
    • www.trendy16.com

"I ordered net saree and received on delivery time when I checked I found the saree is been damaged I was trying to return back and get my refund back.
    My order # TDLC200006****"

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

The Umbra Supply

1.3 (201 reviews)
    • theumbrasupply.com

"I purchased a few of their ÖkoWatt devices that promise to lower you electric bill and they have NOT done that at all. I want a REFUND ASAP.
    I just received an email (April 8, 2021) from pissedconsumer asking me to "Please mark you..."

Read All 310 reviews Customer Service

Spencers

1.9 (60 reviews)
    • www.spencersonline.com

"So I've had this vibrator for a month. I took the jelly sleeve off a few weeks ago and went to put it back on today and my nail punctured *** in the jelly vibrator sleeve tip...So is this covered by the 1 year warranty?"

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service

Slumber Parties

2.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.slumberparties.com

"I bought a rabbit and the wires from the *** piece to the main unit came undone and now are exposed. I believe I sent a warranty card in. I would like a new one or to be able to purchase something else in that value. It was quite..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Shopping Essentials

• www.shopping-essentials.com

"MVQ has submitted charges to my credit card for more than a year. *** me. It was just under $30.00 a month so I didn't really notice. Then they got greedy and charged three transaction in a few days. I finally noticed and notif..."

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

Ray Padula

2.2 (50 reviews)
    • raypadulaonline.com

"hose leaked as soon as I used it. Within one week, I completed the warranty/replacement request on the Ray Padula website. They said they would ship me a new one. They never did that.
    I went through contacting them two more times t..."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service

Purchasing Power

1.8 (119 reviews)
    • www.purchasingpower.com

"They said I was still off work with FMLA which I been back to work sent December 16, 2020 every time call I have to wait next two pay period or 24 to 48 he now boss has recorrected today rep say I have to wait 24 to 48 he and..."

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service

Propertyroom

2.1 (47 reviews)
    • www.propertyroom.com

"I wish I had seen this PC website before making a purchase with PropertyRoom.
    I won an auction for a cornet, brass instrument. The photos of the instrument were deceptive, in my opinion, because they failed to show more than 20 den..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service