Browse E-commerce Companies in Virginia, United States

E-commerce

Wavee

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.wavee.com

"Went to aspen Dental on 10/07/2019 the doctor told me I needed to have all my lower caps removed because of infection I paid $10,034.00 to have all caps removed and to get an implant/abutment/support removal. After wearing a temp..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

UnbeatableSale

1.4 (110 reviews)
    • www.unbeatablesale.com

"Look I had ordered my skates, order number 509214****088. FedEx was supposed to deliver my package to my door. September 8th.at 1:22 in the afternoon.i don't get home until 8:00pm that day. I received a text at work saying my..."

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Savebig

• www.savebig.com

"I went to find the web address to check out products up for bid and there is no longer a "SaveBig.com" website. I am at my witts end. I purchased my first bids on 4/5/2011. My 1st look at the website I should have known that it..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Purchasing Power

1.8 (121 reviews)
    • www.purchasingpower.com

"I only ordered from them twice &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; both times something was missing. The 1st time I ordered 2 bar stools, got them..."

Read All 238 reviews Customer Service

nCrowd

1.6 (182 reviews)
    • ncrowd.com

"Purchased 2 vouchers for nail and hair services. When I contacted the vendors to schedule my appointments, I was told by the shops that the addresses listed on the site were not actual addresses of vendors. When I reported back..."

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service

MiniinTheBox

1.6 (314 reviews)
    • www.miniinthebox.com

"I was sent the wrong dress and would like to exchange for correct dress or receive refund and they want ME to pay shipping to send it back to China!
    It was sent to me from the U.S. (Im in the U.S.) for $5. They also informed me it..."

Read All 668 reviews Customer Service

Global Replica

4.1 (1 review)
    • www.globalreplica.com

"Yes i bought several watchs good quality
    We even had a miscommunication one time and i got sent the wrong watch he fedex me the correct one his cost i wish i knew how to get ahold of him now ..i need more watches "

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Frank Bee Enterprises

2.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.schooluniforms.com

"I ordered graduation regalia on 10/24/19 and left a comment on the order, as well as 4 VM’s in the following 5 days and 2 more emails and absolutely no response. I then sent an email canceling the order but of course no answer. I..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

DailySteals

1.6 (127 reviews)
    • www.dailysteals.com

"Disconnected when I. , can't reach anyone, getting upset, haven't gotten my package, want someone to contact me."

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

Balsam Hill

1.8 (229 reviews)
    • www.balsamhill.com

"We ordered a $1,000 tree from Balsam Hill. When we assembled the tree, it did not function properly. We returned the tree, but only got an 80% refund. When we complained, Felix the Customer Service Supervisor was very rude, and..."

Read All 385 reviews Customer Service