Browse E-commerce Companies in Virginia, United States

E-commerce

Personal Creations

2.3 (108 reviews)
    • www.personalcreations.com

"Got a confirmation from UPS shipment would be her before 7 pm 10/11 it is the 14th no delivery tried calling your customer service 2x no answer.
    Tami VanBuren"

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service

LTD Commodities

2.1 (95 reviews)
    • www.ltdcommodities.com

"You need to quit sending our phone calls over seas cant unde stand me and get cut off half way through the order. We called 6 times in on day. I told my wife dont order no wore from you"

Read All 349 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Best Choice Products

1.8 (530 reviews)
    • bestchoiceproducts.com

"ON SEPTEMBER 22, I ORDERED TWO GUITARS FROM YOU THRU AMAZON. I REQUESTED IN THE ADDRESS THAT THEY BE DELIVERED TO THE APARTMENT COMPLEX MAIN OFFICE . I RECEIVED ONLY ONE ON THE 26TH AND IT WAS BROKEN IN HALF, AND DELIVERED..."

Read All 810 reviews Customer Service

Pampered Chef

1.8 (113 reviews)
    • www.pamperedchef.com

"I recently purchased your air fryer and love the cooking results but the door keeps coming open.Tonight I was reheating chicken thighs and I had to hold door shut to keep it cooking"

Read All 248 reviews Customer Service

Home Shopping Network

2.1 (88 reviews)
    • www.hsn.com

"ORDERED TWO TYPE 1 MS70 IN THE SPRING AND WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE TWO MS 70 TYPE TWO COINS WHEN THEY GOT THEM HAVE CALLED FOUR TIMES IN JULY AND AUGUST AND EACH TIME THEY HAVE BEEN SHIPPED FOUND OUT YESTERDAY THEY HAVE NOT BEEN..."

Read All 238 reviews Customer Service

HelpWithMyOrder Com

1.8 (220 reviews)
    • helpwithmyorder.com

"I ordered 2 bottles received one bottle. they sent 2 boxes they never you only get one bottle. They and want an arm &;;;; leg to send them back. I wanted 2 bottles so I could use them in certain rooms. So tired of people..."

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service

Evine

1.8 (138 reviews)
    • www.evine.com

"7205 HART LN APT 1029 BLDG 1 AUSTIN, TX 78731
    MAGGEE LITTMAN 7205 HART LN APT 1029 BLDG 1 AUSTIN, TX 78731
    Enclosed the invoice for a prepaid return refund label from Evine
    This was emailed to me ASAP already in my inbox at stars_ove..."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

Christmas Central

1.5 (102 reviews)
    • www.christmascentral.com

"We ordered two chairs from Amazon and one chair was damaged when we opened the shipment box that it came in. I would like to keep the chair that is not damaged and get a replacement for the chair that is damaged. I have..."

Read All 170 reviews Customer Service

Buyers Edge

2.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.buyersedge.com

"We bought the Cindy Crawford Beachside slipcovered sleep sofa last year. I think the color was called sand. It is a whitish beige color. I was VERY nervous about keeping it clean because we have two large dogs. I was always puttin..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Woot

2.0 (176 reviews)
    • www.woot.com

"Not what I expected, quality is poor. Nothing like other items ordered. Would like a refund, other item donated."

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service