Browse E-commerce Companies in Virginia, United States

E-commerce

Thane Direct USA

1.7 (379 reviews)
    • www.thane.com

"I ordered the steam mop H2O x5 I am trying to track it to find out where it's at and I cannot get a hold of anybody anywhere and no matter how much paperwork I fill out I cannot track my order"

Read All 787 reviews Customer Service

Scentsy

2.1 (251 reviews)
    • scentsy.net

"I would like to join but not the under the person I bought my product from. She wasnt very nice.Also can you explain how much I need to spend a month."

Read All 504 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aafes Exchange

2.0 (95 reviews)
    • www.shopmyexchange.com

"I bought some tissues today and theyre made in China. Why on earth are we using the AAFES name on made in China products? As an active duty Soldier of 25 years, to see AAFES on a Chinese product is an insult because youre..."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

Twinkledeals

1.7 (498 reviews)
    • www.twinkledeals.com

"item ordered summer 2019, it's now March 2020 and still no delivery
    I have tried several times to contact this company but they fail to return my inquiries
    Order 1080 proof can be provided"

Read All 1019 reviews Customer Service

Shoppers Advantage

1.2 (72 reviews)
    • www.shoppersadvantage.com

"I cancelled them after a few months of membership and found out they have been continuously billing me. They refuse to send a cancellation email just like they refused to last time."

Read All 441 reviews Customer Service

Daily Sale

1.9 (476 reviews)
    • www.dailysale.com

"There is no complaining is all good there are scratches more than what it supposed to But is OK In the future make sure theres not too many scratches"

Read All 914 reviews Customer Service

QuiBids

1.7 (142 reviews)
    • www.quibids.com

"Found site second's to go for bid so I I bid. It was a smaller amount per item. I didn't think it was a bunch of the same item. I do not want items. I'd like a refund thank you.
    Mark Belman 309-721-****
    mrb.isallgood@***.com"

Read All 543 reviews Customer Service

Idea Village

1.9 (244 reviews)
    • www.ideavillage.com

"I just want to let you know that you're flawless idea village hair remover does absolutely nothing. It does not remove hair. It is a scam, a gimmick to get people's money. My mother bought this for me as a gift and it is a..."

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service

Costway

1.9 (763 reviews)
    • www.costway.com

"I want it to make ICE. NEED ICE PLEASE SOME ONE FIX THIS PROBLEM I PAID ALREADY AND BOUGHT THE 5 year warranty"

Read All 1485 reviews Customer Service

Bedding Inn

1.6 (455 reviews)
    • www.beddinginn.com

"I placed an order with you I just want to know when I will receive my package? Please let me know when I will receive my order. I will be out of town I want to receive my order before I leave."

Read All 1022 reviews Customer Service