Browse Companies in Virginia, United States

Virginia

DIRECTV

1.7 (5272 reviews)
    • directv.com

"CenturyLink is the 3rd party billing agent for DirecTV. Once a month for the last 2 years CenturyLink has sent me a bill for both their internet services and DirecTV satellite services. The June 2021 billing cycle included 2 month..."

Read All 13475 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11347 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Bc door dash had deactivated my account for no reason in I wanted to dash that morning Tyrellhaggins13@***.com email me back the reason why yall deactivated my account"

Read All 21915 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

WalMart

2.2 (4578 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"i spent alot of money on ur website..two of the 5 items i ordered have arrivved..one was the wrong brand and ur website seller didnt ask me if a diff brand was ok..then when i finally was able to look up my order on ur ***..."

Read All 10518 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3277 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Let me first say that I buy from Lowes exclusively because Home Depot pissed me off. Now in the last two months, Lowes has let me down twice. First in Florida, I wanted louvered doors installed in my closet. Talked to the rep in..."

Read All 6615 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (962 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"I updated phones at verizon. New bill has a $35 per phone upgrade fee. Verizon says I signed agreement saying I'd pay. Refuses to reverse. In addition they bill a military and teachers monthly rate. I asked about it and they say..."

Read All 2926 reviews Customer Service

Haynes Furniture

1.6 (99 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.haynesfurniture.com

"I had a pedestal glass table delivered and the glass is damaged I sent pictures and still has not received a call regarding replacement 414 759 **** I am very upset that no one has called me to tell me when my glass will be..."

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.6 (2009 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I am still waiting for a call I was told 72 hrs from friday 6/18
    I left Ernest a v.m. and still no call"

Read All 5422 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2530 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"I ordered a range, I am getting a run around with no actual delivery date and some confirmation with security team which ive done already. I am being told my order cannot be cancelled and everyone is refusing. Someone then cancell..."

Read All 6746 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (9918 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"You charge me for a trip I never made,
    I was never in CA at the time of the trip
    So you charge me $24,99 for nothing

Read All 20269 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3469 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I m very unhappy with the pizzas delivered from the Bopal area in Ahmedabad! This was the second time done the cheese was of very bad quality first time ordered pizzas there was no cheese at all"

Read All 6434 reviews Customer Service