Browse Companies in Virginia, United States

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,932 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"My food is still not here and likely to be cold. I would like someone to call me back!
    I also do not like this form is mmm of customer service. Id prefer to speak to someone and get a resolve as opposed to writing a review"

Read All 23115 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,310 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Every time that I had issue with this company,your call center needs LOTS of help. Disconnected because Spectrum offered same package,35 dollars less than ya'll,and also that includes two boxes. Have an awesome day. Thanks"

Read All 13528 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Facebook

2.0 (10,925 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Need help login into my account my was stolen &; don't kno my email password connected to FB please can you help me"

Read All 41807 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,274 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"They did not have what i ordered, i would like a refund for the meal. The uber driver got through the line and they were out of sourdough bread bowl. So i chose to order from somewhere else did not want the order and it still..."

Read All 29281 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,896 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"I hate google play gift card $$$$$$$&&&&&&$$&$&$$$$????&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&$$@&$!?:/-:;;?))$!"

Read All 11105 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,479 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Hi,
    My name is Edward Kaiser (emailing from my wife's email) and I purchased the refrigerator in 12/2018. Great fridge! However, even though it worked fine for almost 3 years, now it hasn't worked since 9/8/2021 when the first appo..."

Read All 6925 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (1,057 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"I recently bought a new phone to replace my previous phone. I understood that that there would be no cost for replacing the old phone with a new one. It appears that I am being charged for the new phone. In addition, I have had..."

Read All 3070 reviews Customer Service

Haynes Furniture

1.6 (100 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.haynesfurniture.com

"I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT WAS PROVIDED TO ME.
    I purchased some furniture from your store in irving tx when the furniture set got delivered the loveseat was broken i didn't realize it till. Mont..."

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,172 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"Not able to contact any real person regarding my issue. The issue has NOTHING to do with Comcast tv service.
    The dangerous situation Comcast cable that comes from across the street is hanging TOO LOW; any tall truck that travels th..."

Read All 5717 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,614 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Washing machine broke in June an I still cant get it fixed or replaced. They order parts an they come damaged. All I hear is its been escalated. You ask to talk to a manager an they say you cant."

Read All 6892 reviews Customer Service