Browse Companies in Utah, United States

Utah

Centurylink

1.5 (1,846 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"I pay for the standard, because there isn't any others offered, internet service, I pay $49.00 for the service but if I were to deduct $1 each time the service went out, they would be paying me that and probably more. I can't..."

Read All 3618 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,916 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Verification is too complicated.. need to modify to become user friendly. Now using Uber all of the time. Your agents are unable to help because of their limited English"

Read All 23086 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,310 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Every time that I had issue with this company,your call center needs LOTS of help. Disconnected because Spectrum offered same package,35 dollars less than ya'll,and also that includes two boxes. Have an awesome day. Thanks"

Read All 13528 reviews Customer Service

Ksl

1.7 (71 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.ksl.com

"KSL broke from the BYU press conference to listen to Doug Wright and his review of movies. Really! More troubling, Dougs remarks and sarcasm at the beginning of his show towards sports and BYU dampened a good day. We are all..."

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (10,836 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Hi Facebook's operators my number is +998932****07 my Facebook account was opened by this number now it is locked I cannot open it please help me how will I open it thank you"

Read All 41339 reviews Customer Service

Rise Broadband

1.6 (659 reviews)
    • risebroadband.com

"I have been without Internet for a month! They were supposed to call me when they couldnt get out in over two weeks for my first service call they never called and they showed up and just left then they scheduled another one I..."

Read All 927 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,883 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I thought I called Walmart directly. Had no idea I was calling a third party. How would yall know about my order. What a con!!"

Read All 11086 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,183 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I keep trying to reset my password but its not ever sending the password reset email to the one thats on file"

Read All 29100 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,169 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I want to speak to a human about my bill as my account that I use to pay this utiility was compromised. I need to speak to a human to clear this up. I have tried EVERY number I can find."

Read All 5712 reviews Customer Service

Maverik

2.2 (110 reviews)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.maverik.com

"They were rude refused to help, so now we don't know what to do, but I want the money back on my chase card it's in Jennifer fuller the card that was used please return our money contact Jennifers 509904****
    My husband paid for the..."

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service