Browse Telecommunications Companies in San Antonio, Texas

Telecommunications

TracFone

1.9 (632 reviews)
    • www.tracfone.com

"After years as a TracFone customer I am completely dissatisfied with poorly trained unresponsive inconsistent customer service.
    I upgraded my iPhones with the assistance of their agent. They sent the wrong phones, I was informed I..."

Read All 1513 reviews Customer Service

Cricket Wireless

1.8 (560 reviews)
    • www.cricketwireless.com

"I bought a phone on 6-7-2021, the phone got so hot, you could not even hold it in your hand, dropped calls regularly, I took the phone back to get a refund on 7-10, was told that I had to speak to the manager that would be there..."

Read All 1077 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

TMobile

1.7 (489 reviews)
    • www.t-mobile.com

"My wife and I visited a T Mobile store in Victorville to up grade our phones to 5G and to shop for new phones and before this encounter always had a great experience everyone always wonderful and helpful however in this instance..."

Read All 1349 reviews Customer Service

Sprint

1.6 (877 reviews)
    • www.sprint.com

"When I go to Cabo I want my calls covered. I dont want a high bill when I come back. Will my calls be covered"

Read All 1743 reviews Customer Service

Securus Technologies

1.7 (917 reviews)
    • www.securustech.net

"My payment wont be processed. I am trying to talk to my husband and he cannot call me because secures wont allow the payment"

Read All 2173 reviews Customer Service

Roku

1.8 (1072 reviews)
    • www.roku.com

"I want to cancel my subscription I've been wanting to cancel it and I cannot reach anyone and I want to refine"

Read All 2393 reviews Customer Service

Total Wireless

2.0 (565 reviews)
    • www.totalwireless.com

"my phone is locked and I can't use it and I just bought it I just paid $78.08 for the phone and the cover to take care of it and get home and try to set stuff up it won't do anything but lock up"

Read All 859 reviews Customer Service

Consumer Cellular

1.9 (735 reviews)
    • www.consumercellular.com

"Been a customer for four plus years. Unable to use cell service at my home and surrounding areas. Changed from T service to AT&;;;;;;;;;;;T. Switched back from AT&T back to T Mob..."

Read All 1414 reviews Customer Service

Sling TV

2.0 (1062 reviews)
    • www.sling.com

"I ordered a pay View of and it is not showing and i will like to have my money pack of i cant what hit"

Read All 1837 reviews Customer Service

Sirius XM Radio

2.0 (539 reviews)
    • www.siriusxm.com

"Would like to continue my current subscription price or if I accept the new offer I do not want to automatically be transferred after the expiration. Looking for an offer for at least 12 mos.
    Thanks"