Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies in San Antonio, Texas

Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Blue World Pools

1.6 (68 reviews)
    • blueworldpools.com

"We started out with a salesman who told us 3 weeks after 4 to 5 weeks they still didn't even contact us again on the then after that we were told another 10 days and they get a hold of us after I called them and then they won't..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Polygroup

1.4 (209 reviews)
    • www.polygroup.com

"Will never ever buy another pool from you. Just bought a pool from you and it ripped along the seam. Can't believe the poor service."

Read All 318 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Master Spas

4.1 (148 reviews)
    • www.masterspas.com

"Hi Wendy. We're very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with your dealer. Unfortunately as they are an independent retail store and a separate company from Master Spas LLC there's not much we can do outside of..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Blue Haven Pools

2.0 (30 reviews)
    • www.bluehaven.com

"I contacted Blue Haven pools on April 19, 2021 for a service matter. My pool is less than 2 years old and for the last several days, my pool filter was not working (the water would swirl up/down but never stay filled up in the..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

The Cover Guy

1.9 (103 reviews)
    • www.thecoverguy.com

"Shipping, Delivery and Tracking
    Shipping: All orders will be shipped from UK using local couriers. The shipping rates are calculated by your location if applicable. The checkout procedure will provide you with the shipping costs. I..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Sunplay

1.3 (40 reviews)
    • www.sunplay.com

"I BEEN WAITING 4 WEEKS FOR POOL STRAINERS. THEY USED USPS FOR THEIR DELIVERIES TO THE COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS.
    POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE.NO"

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

SpaCap

2.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.spacap.com

"I just received our second Spa cap replacing our first one that lasted 8 years! This is a well made cover with high quality materials custom made to your spa. The company is easy to work with and very responsive, they remembered..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Premier Pools And Spas

1.5 (34 reviews)
    • www.premierpoolsandspas.com

"Premier Pools and Spas is a DBA Shan Pools inc owned by shan johnson and mike ribnikar. i wrote a 20k check to premier pools and spas and they never did any work. The Judge ruled for them to pay the 20k+ additional cost in..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Pfister

2.4 (61 reviews)
    • www.pfisterfaucets.com

"I ordered a kitchen faucet through Lowe's home improvement in Ames Iowa. After a month Lows contacted your company and was told it would be here on the 11th of November. On the 12th I contacted lows again and you informed them..."

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service

Leslies Swimming Pool Supplies

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.lesliespool.com

"Leslie's has engaged in consumer fraud. At the time that I placed this order no. WLP0192565, I was told by Leslie's Pools that the item was in stock. This item is not in stock. Leslie's Informed me today (June 15, 2021) that the..."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service