Browse Media Companies in San Antonio, Texas

Media

Find A Grave

2.2 (177 reviews)
    • www.findagrave.com

"There seems to be no communication worth having so far. Another company that cant be reached person to person. I am just doing my genealogy this year and I am not going to use Ancestry or find a grave. I wish my ancestors were..."

Read All 672 reviews Customer Service

Yahoo

1.7 (968 reviews)
    • www.yahoo.com

"Why doesn't Yahoo have a customer service phone number?
    If the problem doesn't fit into one of their online "canned" resolutions, there is no way to get upir problem handled.
    Not very customer oriented."

Read All 2441 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

HGTV

2.3 (418 reviews)
    • www.hgtv.com

"I have watched your show for years. You need to make a show that helps hundreds of people get homes instead of one person getting a dream home ! I would die to win and get a fresh start for me and my daughter! But I would give..."

Read All 1576 reviews Customer Service

Tv Land

1.9 (633 reviews)
    • www.tvland.com

"Everyone loves Raymond is always in Spanish. Please fix. My residents can't watch the show they love because it's in Spanish"

Read All 1695 reviews Customer Service

Nbc Sports

1.5 (331 reviews)
    • www.nbcsports.com

"been a fan of nascar over 45 years that includes F1 and cart your coverage in car racing really truely honestly sucks especially cart and nascar dale junior should quit go to fox your announcers in cart omg really really suck.NBC..."

Read All 1009 reviews Customer Service

Hallmark Channel

2.2 (850 reviews)
    • www.hallmarkchannel.com

"I have enjoyed watching Good Wife because it has been family friendly in the past but with the recent addition of a lesbian couple. that is no ;longer true I have been watching it for several years but i I will have to stop watchi..."

Read All 2427 reviews Customer Service

Google

1.9 (250 reviews)
    • www.google.com

"Have asked google to disable an app from google play but they keep telling me to contact developer. I tell google I have done that for 6 months but they won't reply yet again told to contact develper.
    I have told google when I cont..."

Read All 562 reviews Customer Service

Viacom

1.6 (43 reviews)
    • www.viacom.com

"Trying to get paramountim trying to get paramount + the money was taken out of my account but I don't have the channels plus"

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

JustAnswer

2.0 (302 reviews)
    • www.justanswer.com

"I SAW THEIR AD TO GET AN EXCEL ANSWER FOR $1. THEIR ANSWER DID NOT HELP. IMAGINE MY SURPRISE WHEN I FOUND A CHARGE FOR $46 ON MY CREDIT CARD. WHEN I CALLED THEM. THEIR RESPONSE WAS THAT THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS."

Read All 592 reviews Customer Service

Food Network

2.4 (351 reviews)
    • www.foodnetwork.com

"Please, Please, PLEASE, I am BEGGING the programming team to STOP airing Chopped and Diners Drive-ins and Dives, OVER and OVER, and OVER AGAIN! I love watching Food Network, but NOT when its the same programs again and again. We w..."

Read All 1291 reviews Customer Service