Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in San Antonio, Texas

Food Manufacturers

Kraft Foods

2.1 (193 reviews)
    • www.kraftfoods.com

"Have you ever tried to clean out a squeeze bottle? The slope of the shoulder is far from ideal Easily fixed so we get what we pay for in product!"

Read All 509 reviews Customer Service

Wolf Brand Chili

1.6 (66 reviews)
    • www.wolfbrandchili.com

"I recently bought 2 cans of Wolf Brand Chili and they both expire in 2023. There was a layer of white spots on the top of the chili, and so I googled, What does mold look like in chili? I was shocked with all the similar pics of..."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Progresso

2.1 (319 reviews)
    • progresso.com

"Got fed up with the difficulties opening their soup cans. Cut fingers, used plyers, etc., finally called them aggravated. I was told they could give me the name of the can opener they use. I said I'm not buying a special can..."

Read All 736 reviews Customer Service

Oreo

2.3 (483 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"SadI have purchased a pack of Oreo biscuits from saras diary at mansrover rajat path choraha on 01/06/2021. Biscuits was rotten and a lot of fungus was there. It's completely unexpected from such a renowned company like a brand..."

Read All 1127 reviews Customer Service

Blue Bell Creameries

2.7 (122 reviews)
    • bluebell.com

"Blue bell ice creams are starting to taste like the box it comes in. The flavors are gone. Its cold and creamy in your mouth, and thats it. What happen to the vanilla beans ? When was the last time your taste team tasted it?. #..."

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service

Triscuit

2.2 (39 reviews)
    • www.triscuit.com

"Please bring back Trisquit Rye with Caraway! Theres nothing else like it on the market. They were fantastic with everything."

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

Stouffers

2.0 (219 reviews)
    • www.stouffers.com

"reported burned frozen lasagna and the stouffers people acknowledged the problem and said they would send coupons."

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

Kelloggs

1.7 (317 reviews)
    • www.kelloggs.com

"Absolutely, the recipe needs to be changed back to what it was. So many things nowadays have changed, whether its for financial reasons, pandemic reasons, or to be politically correct so as not to offend certain groups of people...."

Read All 679 reviews Customer Service

Frito Lay

2.7 (292 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"I called Frito lay for a donation for a fundraiser. I need to purchase 3 boxes of 50 single serve chips at a cost of $15.99 a box.
    I spoke to customer service and they said they would send me coupons.
    I wasn't impressed but it's bet..."

Read All 742 reviews Customer Service

Tyson Foods

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"Have had the Honey BBQ boneless chicken wings twice and both times spent the next 48 hours in the bathroom. Same with my teenage son that has a cast iron stomach and when I gave my dog a few of the leftovers he got it also...."

Read All 705 reviews Customer Service