Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies in San Antonio, Texas

Dating and Social Networking

Facebook

2.3 (5298 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"They are telling me that i need to got corporate offices to collection my money and before i drive all the way to cali i need to verify the validity of it."

Read All 17381 reviews Customer Service

Zoosk

1.8 (1537 reviews)
    • www.zoosk.com

"No service I dont receive the service that I pay for! I dont see any updates on my service account and Im wondering what is going on I check my back and count I dont think they charge me so thats why I wanna discuss with the..."

Read All 3622 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

POF

1.8 (1566 reviews)
    • www.pof.com

"I was trying to get on the new call line on pof but kept getting turn down. But they still changed $62.14 why"

Read All 3516 reviews Customer Service

Tiktok

2.3 (179 reviews)
    • www.tiktok.com

"My account won't let other people duet, stitch, save or like my videos. Also, I cannot see or send messages. It all stays on the only me option. Please respond to me quickly"

Read All 563 reviews Customer Service

Together Dating Service

1.8 (15 reviews)
    • www.togetherdating.com

"I joined Together several years ago hoping I could meet someone I could really connect and share a life with. For the amount of money they ask you to pay for their services you'd think they would match you up with your soulmate...."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Tinder

1.8 (787 reviews)
    • www.gotinder.com

"I was banned and given no answers and offered no appeal. This company is just there to take your money and provides no helpful customer service."

Read All 1987 reviews Customer Service

Classmates

1.6 (224 reviews)
    • www.classmates.com

"Sent email also called .. No response .. Im a member+ what gives .. Joined june 3rd 2021 .. Paid $9.00 .got recept to prove .."

Read All 539 reviews Customer Service

Singlesnet

3.5 (2 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking

"I have a client who got cheated on on this website. I hacked into her husbands phone for her"

Read All 366 reviews Customer Service

MocoSpace

1.7 (128 reviews)
    • www.mocospace.com

"Delete this account. And stop taking my money . I didn't even sign up for this site so please delete this"

Read All 298 reviews Customer Service

ChristianMingle

1.7 (379 reviews)
    • www.christianmingle.com

"I was told the refund was processing back on 6/9/21 around the date right after I paid for it . Spoke with customer service rep . No refund yet"

Read All 819 reviews Customer Service