Browse Auto Companies in San Antonio, Texas

Auto

Chrysler

1.8 (442 reviews)
    • www.chrysler.com

"Will stall at times when showing down. Checked every website and took to dealership no solution. What cause this issue so I can get it repaired? Kind of a safety issue but seen no recall on the truck."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service

Toyota

2.2 (214 reviews)
    • www.toyota.com

"I wanted to sync my phone so I could use Alexa to play music.
    I have consulted with many tech support people but it still doesn't work.
    What now??"

Read All 669 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mercedes-Benz

1.9 (57 reviews)
    • www.mbusa.com

"Mercedes Benz USA denied coverage on my 2017 GLS 450 with 38,000 miles - I don't understand how a seal replacement is caused by other than faulty workmanship or defective parts on a heavy duty vehicle with so few miles. $2,200.
    My..."

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service

Honda

2.1 (95 reviews)
    • automobiles.honda.com

"Just had my second time bike going down on wet pavement.
    This is my first bike with linked brakes. Are their issues with this brake system?. She Damage bike ,but fractured clavicle and ribs on second spill.
    Thanks,
    B.Barsoum
    2008VTX 1..."

Read All 575 reviews Customer Service

Carfax

1.2 (118 reviews)
    • www.carfax.com

"I did not realize I purchased the $99.99 dollar package and the one I wanted was the $39.99 dollar?."

Read All 314 reviews Customer Service

Volkswagen Of America

2.0 (186 reviews)
    • www.vw.com

"Haselwood Volkswagen has shown a total lack of professionalism. They do not return your phone calls in any information that we've had to get concerning my daughter's car has been due to us making phone calls to inquire about the..."

Read All 439 reviews Customer Service

Subaru Of America

2.5 (500 reviews)
    • www.subaru.com

"I purchased a 2021 Subaru Crosstrek plus Subaru insurance from Koeppel Subaru after trading in my Subaru Impreza 2017 with 5 year Subaru insurance. I am due a refund on the 2017 insurance. Koeppel Subaru had informed me in April 2..."

Read All 1024 reviews Customer Service

Nissan

1.9 (95 reviews)
    • www.nissan-global.com

"Bought what I thought was a brand new 2020 Pathfinder. Electrical system went out at 10k, broken engine mount, broken CV boots, misfire and complete breakdown at 26k. Nissan "customer care and arbitration" says, all up to the..."

Read All 605 reviews Customer Service

Nissan USA

2.0 (162 reviews)
    • www.nissanusa.com

"Im still waiting on a call from the company regarding the airbag situation its getting to point where Im about contact a lawyer so can someone please contact me at the following number 706393****"

Read All 426 reviews Customer Service

Mitsubishi Motors North America

1.8 (45 reviews)
    • www.mitsubishicars.com

"Power steering goes out of the car that is still under warranty. I have contacted the General manager of our district, he wants me to return the car to the repair shop again. The repair shop has had the car for a week before and..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service