Browse Companies in San Antonio, Texas

USAA

1.7 (853 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.usaa.com

"Serpentine belt broken, but USAA came quickly, thanks USAA was a fast service the tow truck driver was
    very professional"

Read All 1699 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,365 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"I keep trying to order online and my Uber Eats number needs to be changed. The old number I had is no longer working. That phone was stolen."

Read All 29559 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Favor Delivery

1.5 (940 reviews)
    • favordelivery.com

"Favor driver did not deliver my food at at and this happened so often that I deleted the App completely. On the few times my food was delivered I caught a *** dog eating my food that the stupid Moron left at the door with out..."

Read All 1789 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

1.9 (10,671 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Can't sign into my Facebook account because the email that the code is sent to is not my email how can I change the email to the right one"

Read All 42487 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,934 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"I cancelled my subscription for dashpass on 4/27/20 and received a confirmation email but I am still being charged $9.99 every month."

Read All 23176 reviews Customer Service

Heb

2.6 (281 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.heb.com

"199.22 was taken off my longstar card twice in september and no items were ever picked up take 4 ever"

Read All 552 reviews Customer Service

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1,246 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • roomstogo.com

"No star for delivery service! Our product delivery is scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 27 from 12 pm - 4 pm. No one shows up, no product has arrived, but I have received a text on Wednesday, Oct. 27, at 1:20 pm while I am waiting at..."

Read All 2715 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,309 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13527 reviews Customer Service

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1,605 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"I would much rather receive a phone call, I received the worst service Ive ever received at a fast food place. This is the location. 10330 Mast Blvd
    Santee, CA 92071
    United States
    The ladies name was myda."

Read All 2708 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,382 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"We are a vet practice and had a landline we use for fax service. Same number for over 20 years. ATT notified us last year they were cancelling land lines. We contacted a fax provider and tried to port number. ATT kept rejecting..."

Read All 6508 reviews Customer Service