Browse Utility Companies in Richardson, Texas

Utility

Direct Energy

2.4 (273 reviews)
    • www.directenergy.com

"Sales rep woke me up after knocking on the door several times, long story short they had confused my still waking mind into saying they was looking for a surplus fee that was charged to my account. Should of sent them away but..."

Read All 745 reviews Customer Service

Ambit Energy

2.2 (111 reviews)
    • ww2.ambitenergy.com

"On Jan 7th, 2021 our service was dropped from Ambit Energy, due to an Inadvertent Loss. I contacted Ambit and they were NO HELP at all. I contacted Oncor and they submitted a form to Ambit for us to be put back with them. We were..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Gexa Energy

1.7 (38 reviews)
    • www.gexaenergy.com

"I signed up for the 100 kil usage...I sure messed up there..if I use under my bill is like 170.00 but if I am over it's ok ..well I end up working on making sure I use a 1000...do not do it ..read about italso their customer..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

First Choice Power

1.4 (32 reviews)
    • www.firstchoicepower.com

"On Oct. 20, 2020, at approx. 10 am my house power was disconnected. At this time I called First Choice Power and paid on line on my credit card on File on First Choice power in the amount of $1535.91II suspected and called First..."

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service

Valero

2.1 (207 reviews)
    • www.valero.com

"She has two employees workin in the store who are a couple and they bring their baby to work with them if hes not in the store behind the counter hes sittin in the car and both parents go back and forth to watch him very..."

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service

Unleash Solar

2.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.unleashsolar.com

"We had unleash solar install 13 panels a year and a half ago, everything seem to be working good. first part of this year 2015 we had 3 more panels installed to reduce more of our bill. Ever sense they left the system has not..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Columbia Gas

1.3 (66 reviews)
    • www.columbiagas.com

"My zip code is 45504. I called a few years back bc of a gas leak from one of my space heaters.
    The gas man falsely stated that the leak was from my pipes in my basement.
    I just had the pipes replaced by a company.
    So the gas man shut..."

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service

Chevron

1.7 (53 reviews)
    • www.chevron.com

"Went to fill up my diesel SUV at Nipomo, CA Chevron, used the GREEN DIESEL handle, it's the only one small enough to fit into a diesel tank. Made it about 1 mile and the engine stopped, days later got it towed to a repair shop,..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Atmos Energy

1.5 (141 reviews)
    • atmosenergy.com

"called on 11/19/2020 for someone to come out due to possible gas smell , was told on the phone that if gas leak detected they would shut off gas , guy arrived at door told my husband totally different story and was told to stop..."

Read All 210 reviews Customer Service

Amerigas

1.4 (670 reviews)
    • www.amerigas.com

"They require a safety inspection and that I be home for this even though the appliance that the gas services is outside. I have arranged to be off of work twice and twice they have not show up. Never can I speak to a supervisor...."

Read All 1700 reviews Customer Service