Browse Travel Agencies Companies in Richardson, Texas

Travel Agencies

Priceline

1.5 (1027 reviews)
    • www.priceline.com

"Never could speak with anyone couldn't get anyone to answer the phone so I'm going to use a different company have a good day"

Read All 2400 reviews Customer Service

Expedia

1.5 (1176 reviews)
    • www.expedia.com

"I was charged 4 time for flight insurance, but no itinerary number or flight confirmation and couldnt complete booking. Thanks"

Read All 2930 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Royal Holiday Club

1.8 (32 reviews)
    • www.royal-holiday.com

"On Feb. 7 and Feb. 12, we met with some Royal Holiday sales people at the Grand Bavaro Princess in Punta Cana. They have done nothing but lie, lie and lie to us continuously, and made promises they are now not keeping. Stay away..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

OneTravel

1.7 (147 reviews)
    • www.onetravel.com

"Hello, I have brought a flight from Argentina (EZE) to New Jersey, Newark. I have noticed that the name put in the passage is wrong. Respectively in the second name, it is DE JESUS and it is written DE JESEU, I want to request a..."

Read All 406 reviews Customer Service

CheapOair

1.5 (716 reviews)
    • www.cheapoair.com

"I am trying to rebook a ticket which I had bought at CheapOAir from Cape Town South Africa to Fort Myers and back.
    Because of COVID I could not use the the ticket from Cape Town to Fort Myers and bought a new Ticket for 3500 $. Che..."

Read All 1905 reviews Customer Service

Alanita Travel

2.0 (39 reviews)
    • alanitatravel.com

"Most fraudulent travel agents i ever dealt with. They are very unprofessional and their only aim is to steal your money. Never ever trust or book through them"

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Costco Travel

2.1 (175 reviews)
    • www.costcotravel.com

"I booked a hotel &car rental for San Antonio, Texas. We were supposed to get to San Antonio on 6/17 at 10:30 pm. I noticed on 6/15 that our car rental said that we would be picking up our car at 12 pm. The # to Avis was on..."

Read All 292 reviews Customer Service

Bookvip

4.0 (274 reviews)
    • www.bookvip.com

"Dear Jordan,

Your reservation has been cancelled and the refund has been issued to your paypal account as requested.

We look forward to hearing from you when your wife has recovered and you are ready to book your next fabulous vacat..."

Read All 285 reviews Customer Service

Bookit

1.4 (230 reviews)
    • bookit.com

"A family member dead I would like for u to refund my money I cant make it to the trip to Tatum I need the money so I can help my family for funeral expenses"

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service

BIV Travel

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • bivtravelclub.com

"I received a call from BIV wanting us to renew our lapsed vacation. The guy wanted us to pay a sum of money so we would permanently own our trip and we wouldn't have any time limits to take it. He said we would own it instead of..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service